Easy Easter art projects for Kids (and adults) will help you keep your children (and other houseguests) busy over spring break. Easter artwork like these fun Easter egg, Easter bunny, Easter chick, and Christ-Centered Easter art ideas also make simple art lesson plans for teachers.
Not going anywhere for spring or Easter break? Don’t worry, we have lots of seasonal arts & crafts and other ideas to keep you and your children happily creating, learning, and connecting while you enjoy each others company.
If you have ever wondered how Easter Eggs, The Easter Bunny, and Easter Baskets came to be associated with Easter, we have uncovered a few interesting theories and facts that you can find out about in our article on Easter Traditions.
Tons of Fun and Easy Easter Art Ideas
We have rounded up an awesome collection of Easter art projects that will make planning an art project for Easter a whole lot easier.
Whether you are a parent hoping to spend time connecting with the kids doing an art project together, or a school teacher looking for a fun new Easter art lesson we’ve got you covered.
We have arranged this amazing collection of easy Easter art project ideas in Categories so you can easily find what you are looking for. We hope you enjoy this collection so much you find more than one new Easter art project to try!
Related: How to Make an Easter Tree
20 Easter Egg Art Ideas for Kids
Make some Easter egg art to get the kids ready to decorate eggs this year. Speaking of egg decorating ideas, we have found a way to color, yes color natural brown easter eggs. Pop on over to have a look at how we did it!
Below is an awesome collection of easy Easter egg art projects you can try with the kids.
- Watercolor Surprise Easter Egg Art
- Shaving Cream Easter Eggs | Typically Simple
- Pom-Pom Easter Egg Painting | Crafty Morning
- Easy Pastel Resist Easter Egg Art Project | That Artist Woman
- Easter Egg Art Inspired by Rechenka’s Eggs | Buggy and Buddy
- Giant Easter Egg | The Imagination Blog
- Geometric Easter Eggs | Adventures in Pink Sugar Land
- Paper Mosaic Easter Eggs | The Pinterested Parent
- Tissue Paper Easter Egg Collage | School Time Snippets
- Squeegee Paint Easter Egg Art | Hello Wonderful
- Easter Egg Potato Stamping | Crafty Morning
- Paper Strip Easter Egg | Minted
- Chalk Egg Art | Fun Littles
- Easter Egg Stained Glass Art | Housing a Forest
- Glue Resist Watercolor Easter Egg | Arty Crafty Things
- Crayon Resist Easter Egg Hunt | Fun Learning for Kids
- Easter Egg Doily Art | A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Tin Foil Easter Egg Art Project| I Heart Crafty Things
- Black Glue Easter Egg Art | I Heart Crafty Things
- Bubble Wrap Easter Eggs | The Resourceful Mama
- Watercolor Dipped Easter Egg Art Project | Make it Your Own for Hello Wonderful
8 Easter Bunny Art Projects for Kids
Use any of the adorable Easter bunny art ideas below to keep the kids busy. There are even a few handprint and footprint keepsakes children can make to give grandma and grandpa for Easter.
- Easter Bunny Directed Drawing | Proud to be Primary
- Handprint Bunnies | Sassy Deals
- Easter Bunny Art | Artventurous
- footprint Bunny Art | Fun Handprint Art Blog
- Bunny Potato Stamping | Crafty Morning
- Modern Art Easter Rabbit | The Imagination Blog
- Bunny and Chick Fingerprint Art | The Chickabug Blog
- Fingerprint Carrot and Bunny Art | Crafty Morning
7 Easter Chick Art Projects for Kids
Make Easter chick art as a simple and fun Easter art idea for kids. There are so many ways to create spring chick art. My daughter and I LOVE to make fingerprint chicks… They are super easy and so darn cute!
- Fingerprint Chicks | Thinly Spread
- Easter Chick Fork Painting | Crafty Morning
- Bubble Painting Easter Chicks | Thinly Spread
- Sponge Painted Chicks | For the Love of Art
- Ballon Printed Chicks | I Heart Crafty Things
- Easter Chick Potato Stamping | Crafty Morning
- Wine Cork Chicks | Crafty Morning
If you have ever wondered how Easter Eggs, The Easter Bunny, and Easter Baskets came to be associated with Easter, we have uncovered a few interesting theories and facts that you can find out about in Easter Traditions.
5 Christ-Centered Easter Art Project Ideas
Christ-Centered Easter art projects can be a great way to share the story of Easter. Resurrection Eggs and The Easter Story Egg are also a fun way for children to learn about the resurrection of Christ with your children.
- Easter Cross Art Project | Kids and Glitter
- Colorful Light Ray Cross | Housing a Forest
- Easy Fingerprint Cross | Crafty Morning
- The Resourceful Mama | Tape Resist Cross
- Watercolor Crucifix | Do Small Things with Love
Easter Artwork for Kids
Guided projects like the Easter art ideas found above are fun and can lead to individual forms of expression, but children also need ample time to create open-ended process art.
It’s important to allow downtime for the kids to explore where boredom can lead them. It often leads my daughter into our art and craft room to create and explore her own artistic process.
More Popular Art Ideas for Kids
- Rainbow Rainy Day Art
- Four Season Handprint and Fingerprint Tree
- Rainbow Shamrock Art Project
- Black Glue Rose Watercolor Resist Art
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE!
The One Essential Tool You Need To Get Organized For Good!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to get organized, connect with your kids, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!