There are so many fun ways children can create rainbow art. This collection of easy Rainbow art and craft projects for kids are fun to make on a windy fall day, a gloomy winter morning, a rainy spring day or even a sunny summer afternoon!
Children love rainbows and making rainbow art is no exception. Choose from any of the awesome rainbow art project ideas for kids below or find inspiration to create your own rainbow art!
If your children have ever wondered how rainbows are made… Hop on over to check out Rainbow Science!
Related: Rainbow Peg Dolls
The Best Rainbow Art Projects for Kids
- Rainbow Rainy Day Art
- Toothbrush Rainbow Painting | The Pinterested Parent
- Rainbow Scrape Painting Art | Hello Wonderful
- Mosaic Rainbow Art | Parent Teach Play
- Rainbow Sponge Painting | Kids’ Craft Room
- Oil Pastel and Watercolor Rainbow Art | Buggy and Buddy
- Very Cool Way to Make a Rainbow | Happy Hooligans
- Rainbow Yarn Art
- Shaving Cream Rainbow Art | Hello Wonderful
- Rainbow Paper
- Racing Rainbow Painting | Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Black Glue and Salt Watercolor Rainbow | Mess for Less
- Rainbow String Painting | Twitchetts
- Straw Blowing Rainbow Art | Arty Crafty Kids Blog
- Giant Rainbow Collage | The Imagination Tree
- Handprint Rainbow | Kids Craft Room
- Rainbow Shamrock Art
More Rainbow Art Ideas
If you liked these rainbow art ideas you will love all of the fun rainbow art and craft ideas below. There are so many more fun ways to make a rainbow… Check out the awesome rainbow craft projects you can make with the kids!
Make rainbow wands and rainbow suncatchers, soothe the kids with this calming rainbow loom band sensory bottle, make some rainbow peg dolls and wooden blocks, or even make a beaded necklace or bracelet in a rainbow of colors!
For more fun art and craft project ideas for kids (and adults) pop on over to have a look at our Arts & Crafts Page.
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE!
The One Essential Tool You Need To Keep You and the Kids Happy!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to connect with your children, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!