Kids and adults of all ages will be able to find a Spring chick craft that they can make in this cute collection of DIY Spring chick crafts. Spring chicks make fun Easter decorations that kids can make!
Spring chick crafts are fun decorations that kids can make for Easter. They are also fun to display on spring nature tables!
Related: How to make an Easter Tree
Spring Chick Crafts for Kids and Adults
I had a lot of fun collecting this fun little collection of spring chick crafts.
Try your hand and one of the little cuties below, or find inspiration to create something of your own!
Top 10 Spring Chick Crafts
1. Candy-Filled Easter Egg Carton Chick | One Little Project
The above Easter Egg Carton Chicks craft was originally made by Paper, Plate, and Plane. Click on the link to see the original article.
2. Spring Chicks Egg Carton Craft | Typically Simple
3. Swinging Easter Chick |EVA MONLEON for Handmade Charlotte
4. Simple Pom Pom Baby Chicks by Bren Did for Fireflies & Mudpies
Crafts by Amanda has another really cute yarn pom-pom spring chick that you can see HERE.
5. Invitation to Make a Spring Chick Craft | Crafty Kids at Home
6. Popsicle Stick Baby Chick | Make and Takes
7. Fingerprint Chicks | Thinly Spread
8. Easy Chick | Nurturestore
9. Easy Easter Chick Candy Jar | Crazy Little Projects
10. Hatching Chick Craft | I Heart Crafty Things
Bonus Spring Chick Craft
Check out our Easter Chicks Wooden Egg Craft!
I hope that this collection of spring chick crafts has inspired you to get crafting. Any of these cute crafts are fun to make for Easter or the Spring Vernal Equinox.
You may also like Easter Traditions to Start with Your Family.
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE!
If you Liked Spring Chick Crafts, You May Also Like
- Upcycled Birdhouse Ornaments
- How to Make an Easter Tree
- Eco-Friendly Easter Baskets Tips and Ideas
- Spring Books for Kids
The One Essential Tool You Need To Keep You and the Kids Happy!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to connect with your children, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!