Easter ornament DIY Crafts are for decorating Easter trees both inside and outside of the home. Both kids and adults enjoy making these easy Easter crafts. Easter egg ornaments were originally made out of hallowed eggs, while today an Easter ornament can be made out of eggs, felt, salt dough, paper, yarn, fabric, natural materials, and so much more!
Homemade Easter egg ornament crafts are also a lovely way to decorate the home in the spring for the Vernal Equinox.
Related: Watercolor Surprise Easter Egg Art
Best Easter Ornament Craft Ideas for Kids and Adults
This gorgeous collection of DIY Easter Ornaments has been arranged by the type of Easter ornament, or the crafting material that was used to make it, so you can easily the type of Easter ornament craft that you are looking for.
There are so many fun Easter ornament crafts to try my daughter and can’t wait to get started making some of these beautiful creations.
We hope you enjoy making Easter egg ornaments, and some of the other fun ornament craft ideas found below, to decorate your Easter tree as much as we do!
Salt Dough Easter Egg Ornament Craft Ideas
- Salt Dough Easter Egg Ornaments | Design Mom
- Quick Salt Dough Easter Ornaments | Craftulate
- Salt Dough Easter Eggs | The Best Ideas for Kids Blog
Baking Soda Easter Egg Ornament DIY
- Baking Soda Easter Egg Ornaments | DIY Dreamer
Clay Easter Ornament Crafts
- Polymer Clay Easter Egg Ornaments | Lizz Smith for Martha Stewart
- DIY Clay Easter Bunting | The Mad House (The ornaments on this clay Easter egg garland can also be made into individual Easter egg ornaments.)
Felt Easter Ornament DIY Projects
- Simple Hand Sewn Felt Easter Egg Tree Decorations | Little Worlds
- Felt Easter Ornaments | Lia Griffith
Related: Easy Felt Flowers
String or Yarn Easter Ornament Craft Tutorials
- Embroidery Floss Easter Egg | Crafts for All Seasons
- Easy Yarn Easter Egg Tutorial | Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Cool String Easter Egg Ornament Craft | Craftwhack
- Yarn Egg Easter Ornament | Fantastic Fun and Learning
Related: Spider Egg Halloween Decoration
How to Make Hollowed Egg Easter Ornaments
- How to Make Blown Egg Ornaments | Our Best Bites
- How to: (Austrian) Easter Egg Blowing | Red Ted Art
- Blown Easter Egg Ornaments | Nicole Weston
Related: How to Decorate Wooden Easter Eggs
Hollowed Easter Egg Diorama Ornaments
- Glitter Eggs with a Scene | Willowday
- How to Make a Glitter Egg Diorama | Red Ted Art
- Making an Easter Egg Diorama | Monkey See
Stained Glass DIY Easter Ornaments
- Stained Glass Easter Eggs | Mad in Crafts
Related: Faux Stained Glass Candle Holders
Quilted or Sewn Easter Ornament DIY Projects
- No Sew Quilted Easter Egg Pattern | The Ornament Girl
- DIY Patchwork Decorated Easter Eggs | iCreative Ideas
- Heirloom Easter Eggs | Nurturestore
Related: How to Sew a Pocket Pet Mouse
Paper Easter Ornament Craft Ideas
- Easter Egg Ornament Craft | The Life of Jennifer Dawn
- How to Make Paper Easter Egg Ornaments | Fireflies and Mudpies
- Repurposed Paper Pine Cone Ornaments | DIY Inspired
- Tinfoil and Tissue Paper Easter Eggs | Happy Hooligans
Recycled Easter Ornament DIY
Homemade Easter Ornament Crafts Kids Can Make
If you have ever wondered how Easter Eggs, the Easter Bunny, and Easter Baskets have come to be associated with Easter, we have uncovered some interesting theories to share with you in Easter Traditions to Start with Your Family.
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE!
If you Liked These Homemade Easter Ornament Ideas, You May Also Like
- How to Make an Easter Tree
- Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- 25+ Upcycled DIY Easter Baskets
- Eco-Friendly Easter Basket Ideas
- Wooden Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
The One Essential Tool You Need To Keep You and the Kids Happy!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to connect with your children, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!
Nell has over 20 years of experience working with children and is the founder of Rhythms of Play. She believes in the power of the imagination, learning through play, making this world a greener place to live, and getting outside in all seasons! Learn more…