Get creative with this awesome collection of the best fall art projects for kids. These autumn art projects and fall painting ideas for children are perfect for an art class at home or in the classroom.
Each fall art project is listed in different categories so you can easily find the type of autumn art project you are looking for. From fall leaves to autumn trees, you will find lots of easy painting ideas and other fall art techniques to try with the kids.
Related: Top 10 Fall Nature Crafts
Easy Autumn Art Projects for Kids
Below you will find easy art and painting ideas for fall leaves and autumn trees, pumpkins, scarecrows and owls using several types of art processes–painting, printing, watercolor resist, black glue, salt paint, etc.
These creative projects are perfect for an art class at home or in school. The fall art projects and painting ideas included in the photo collages above and below are marked (*) so that they are easy to find.
The Best Fall Art Projects for Children
Fall Art for Kids and Teens: Leaf Art Projects
- *Fall Leaf Black Glue Art | Rhythms of Play*
- *Crazy Watercolor Leaf Art | Art Projects for Kids*
- Scratch Art Leaf | Art Projects for Kids
- Texture and Pattern Fall Leaves Art | The Crafty Classroom
- Zentangle Fall Leaf Project | The Crafty Classroom
- Easy Marbled Fall Leaves | i Heart Arts n Crafts
- Pointillism Fall Leaf Art | The Pinterested Parent
- Handprint Leaf Art | Fun Handprint Art
- Autumn Leaf Art Prompt | Adventure in a Box
Related: The Best Art Supplies for Kids
Autumn Art Projects Using Real Leaves
- Painting Leaves | Simple Fun for Kids
- Autumn Leaf Painting | Arty Crafty Kids
- Mandala Leaf Printing | The Craft Train
- Watercolor and Fall Leaf Art Projects for Kids
- Invitation to Create Fall Leaves Art
- Leaf Baby
More Autumn Painting Ideas for Kids
Fall Art Projects for Children: Fall Tree Art Ideas
- Foil Painted Fall Tree | Munchkins and Moms
- Bundled Q-Tip Autumn Tree | The Pinterested Parent
- *Black Glue Autumn Tree | Arty Crafty Kids*
- Fall Tree Art Using Colorful Pumpkin Seeds | Growing a Jeweled Rose & Fun-A-Day
- *Coffee Filter Fall Trees | Art Projects for Kids*
- Construction Paper Trees | The Lost Sock
- *Overlapping Fall Tree Collage | Art Projects for Kids*
- *Splatter Paint Fall Tree | KoKoKo Kids*
- Fall Tree Painted Rock | Use THIS affiliate link as an example to create your own!
- Autumn Handprint Tree | Arty Crafty Kids
Related: Four Season Hand and Fingerprint Tree — You can use this tutorial to make a tree with all for seasons or just a fall handprint tree.
Autumn Tree Art Projects Using Real Leaves
Autumn Art for Kids and Teens: Pumpkin Art Projects
- *Harvest Pumpkin Watercolor Art | Rhythms of Play*
- Pumpkin Still Life Art Project for Kids | Buggy and Buddy
- Glue Resist Pumpkins | Mum in the Madhouse
- Black Glue Pumpkin Art Project | i Heart Crafty Things
- Textured Pumpkins Fall Art for Kids | Buggy and Buddy
- Button Pumpkin Art | Adventure in a Box
Related: Halloween Pumpkin Salt Painting
Halloween Art Projects for Kids
Fall Art for Children: Apple Art Projects
- Fizzing Apple Art | Kids Play Box
- Marble Painted Apples | What Can We Do With Paper and Glue
- Dehydrated Apple Art (using real apples) | Brainy Beginnings
Related: Apple Orchard Field Trip Ideas
Autumn Art for Children: Owl, Corn and Scarecrow Art Projects
- Black Glue Autumn Maize Corn Art | Sunshine Whisperers
- Paint a Scarecrow Face | Art Projects for Kids
- Black Glue Scarecrow Puppet | The Pinterested Parent
- *Beautiful Autumn Owl Black Glue Art | Artsy Momma*
Related: Stone and Shell Owl Craft
Fall Painting Ideas for Children in the Classroom and at Home
This easy collection of fall painting ideas for children will keep the kids busy getting creative throughout the autumn months of the year.
Don’t forget to check out our fall bucket list for the best autumn ever!
If You Liked Autumn Painting Ideas, You May Also Like:
- DIY Acorn Marble Necklaces
- Kids Books That Teach Important Life Lessons
- 15 Ways to Raise a Helper
- Calm Down Sensory Bottles 101
The One Essential Tool You Need To Get Organized For Good!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to get organized, connect with your kids, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!