Halloween art projects kids LOVE! Below you will find spooky and not so spooky easy Halloween art ideas to try.
We have curated an awesome collection of Halloween art including pumpkins, bats, cats, witches, spider webs and more!
Related: The Best Fall Art Projects for Kids
Halloween Art Projects Kids LOVE!
Create one of the amazing art projects found below with the kids or find inspiration to do your own thing!
The Best Halloween Art Projects for Kids
Click on the creator of the project for the full tutorial. The art projects featured in the photo collages above and below are listed first and marked (*) so they are easy to find. Be sure to click through to “see” the rest!
- *Halloween Pumpkin Salt Painting | Rhythms of Play*
- *Pumpkin Apple Stamps | Frugal Mom Eh!*
- *Chalk Stenciled Pumpkins | One Little Project*
- *Spider Web Art | The Artful Parent for Lasso the Moon*
- *Drawing Spider Webs | Art Projects for Kids*
- *Halloween Silhouette Art | That Artist Woman*
- *Halloween Silhouettes | The Pinterested Parent*
- *Spooky House Halloween Art Lesson | Art Teacher in LA*
- *Halloween Bat Silhouette Painting Craft | Preschool Crafts for Kids*
- *Owl in the Night Sky | Liz’s Early Learning Spot*
- *Spooky Trees for Halloween | Buggy and Buddy*
- Oil Pastel Witch Hat Drawings | Make and Takes
- Blowpaint Monsters | The Seasoned Mom
- Monster Blow Painting | Picklebums
- Spooky Bubble Cards | Make it your Own
- Friendly Monster Free Printable Card | Adventure in a Box
Try your hand at one of the amazing art projects found above or find inspiration to do your own thing. Getting creative with Halloween art is a great way to spend time connecting with the kids. Enjoy!
If you liked Halloween Art, You May Also Like:
- Fall Leaves Art for Kids
- The Best Fall Art Projects for Kids
- Gratitude Books for Kids that Inspire Thankfulness
- 13 Healthy Treats and Fun Alternatives for Halloween
- Tissue Paper Ghost Craft
- Glow in the Dark Halloween Pumpkin Sensory Bottle
- Glowing Ghost Halloween Sensory Bottle (pictured below)
The One Essential Tool You Need To Keep You and the Kids Happy!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to connect with your children, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!