DIY Easter basket ideas make it easy to turn trash into a treasure that the kids will love! Use recycled materials such as paper, fabric, sweaters, T-shirts, milk jugs, juice cartons, cans, bottles, plastic bags, and even stuffed animals to make your own gorgeous recycled homemade Easter baskets!
Have you ever wondered how Easter baskets and the Easter bunny came to be associated with Easter?
Learn all about it in Fun Family Easter Traditions!
Related: How to Make an Easter Tree
How to Make Homemade Easter Baskets with Recycled Materials
These DIY upcycled Easter baskets are placed into categories to make it easier for you to find what you are looking for. Click on the creator of the upcycled Easter basket to see the full tutorial for each homemade Easter Basket made using recycled materials.
DIY Easter Baskets Made with Recycled Paper
These DIY Easter baskets are made with recycled paper.
- Easter Basket Made from an Upcycled Paper Grocery Bag | Lia Griffith
- Recycled Paper Easter Basket | Jennifer Perkins
- DIY Woven Paper Easter Egg Basket and Tray | iCreative Ideas
Related: Easter Art Projects Kids LOVE!
Recycled Fabric Homemade Easter Baskets
Homeade Easter baskets made with repurposed fabrics are stunning. Check out this gorgeous collection of DIY Easter baskets made with scrap fabric, old sweaters and jeans, and even stuffed animals!
- Scrap Fabric Easter Basket | Moda Bake Shop
- Scrap Fabric Collage Easter Basket | I Can Teach My Child
- Recycled Sweater Bunny Basket | Tried & True
- Recycled Wool Easter Basket | Resweater
- Woven Recycled Wool Easter Basket | Resweater
- Refashioned Suit Jacket Easter Basket | Beth Huntington for eHow
- Refashioned Denim Easter Basket | Beth Huntington for eHow
- Repurposed Stuffed Animal Easter Basket | The Idea Room
Related: Best Wooden Easter Egg Crafts
Recycled Plastic Bag Easter Basket DIY’s
Homemade Easter basket ideas made with recycled plastic bags.
- Recycled Easter Basket Made with Plastic Bags and a Bottle
- Beautiful Baskets Made from Plastic Bags | Lucky Ladybird Craft
- Recycled Plastic Bag Easter Basket | My Recycled Bags
Recycled Can, Jug, and Carton Easter Baskets
Using recycled tin cans, milk jugs, and cartons to make recycled homemade Easter Baskets is easy!
- Recycled Coffee Can Easter Basket | Northstory
- Upcycled Formula Can Easter Basket | Small Fry & Co.
- Milk Carton Woven Easter Basket | Red Ted Art
- Up-cycled Bunny and Chick Easter Baskets | Homemaking Hacks
- Milk Carton Easter Basket Kids Craft | A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Egg Carton Recycled DIY Easter Basket | Fun-A-Day
Related: Easter Chicks
Upcycled Mini Easter Baskets
This cute little collection of mini recycled Easter baskets are made with small recycled materials. DIY Easter baskets this size are perfect for place settings and favors.
- Yogurt Pot Easter Baskets | The Craft Train
- Mini Plastic Cup DIY Easter Baskets | DIY Inspired
- Toilet Paper Roll Easter Baskets | Easy Peasy and Fun
Related: DIY Easter Ornaments
DIY Recycled Easter Basket Tutorials
Homemade Easter baskets made with recycled materials make it easy to turn trash into a treasure. Use paper, fabric, sweaters, T-shirts, milk jugs, juice cartons, cans, bottles, plastic bags, and even stuffed animals to make your own Easter baskets.
Have you ever wondered how Easter baskets and the Easter bunny came to be associated with Easter? Learn all about it in Fun Family Easter Traditions!
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE!
If you Liked These DIY Easter Baskets Ideas, You May Also Like
- Toilet Paper Roll Birdhouse Craft
- Caring for the Earth: 12 Ways to Help Kids Live a Sustainable Life
- Best Spring Books for Kids
- Celebrate Earth Day Every Day
- Spring Bucket List of Fun Activities for Kids
The One Essential Tool You Need To Keep You and the Kids Happy!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to connect with your children, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!
Nell has over 20 years of experience working with children and is the founder of Rhythms of Play. She believes in the wonder of childhood, the power of the imagination, learning through play, and getting outside in all seasons! Learn more…