DIY upcycled Easter baskets make it easy to turn trash into a treasure that the kids will love! Use recycled materials such as paper, fabric, sweaters, T-shirts, milk jugs, juice cartons, cans, bottles, plastic bags, and even stuffed animals to make your own gorgeous eco-friendly Easter baskets!
How to Make Easter Baskets with Recycled Materials
These DIY upcycled Easter baskets are placed into categories to make it easier for you to find what you are looking for. Click on the creator of the Upcycled Easter Basket to see the full tutorial.
The projects that are featured in the photos above and below are marked (*) so they are easy to find too!
Related: How to Make an Easter Tree
Easter Baskets Made with Recycled Paper
- Easter Basket Made from an Upcycled Paper Grocery Bag | Lia Griffith *
- Recycled Paper Easter Basket | Jennifer Perkins
- DIY Woven Paper Easter Egg Basket and Tray | icreative Ideas
- How to Weave an Easter Basket from Recycled Boxes | Craft Stylish
DIY Fabric Easter Baskets
- Scrap Fabric Easter Basket | Moda Bake Shop *
- Scrap Fabric Collage Easter Basket | I Can Teach My Child
- Recycled Sweater Bunny Basket | Tried & True *
- Recycled Wool Easter Basket | Resweater *
- Woven Recycled Wool Easter Basket | Resweater *
- Refashioned Suit Jacket Easter Basket | Beth Huntington for eHow *
- Refashioned Denim Easter Basket | Beth Huntington for eHow
- T-Shirt Yarn Easter Basket | The Experimental Home
- Repurposed Stuffed Animal Easter Basket | The Idea Room *
DIY Can Easter Baskets
- Upcycled Coffee Can Easter Basket | Northstory *
- Recycled Crafts: Make a Soda Can Basket | I Love Paper Beads
- Upcycled Formula Can Easter Basket | Small Fry & Co.
Upcycled Carton and Jug Easter Baskets
- Milk Carton Woven Easter Basket | Red Ted Art
- Recycled Juice Carton Easter Basket | Planet Forward
- Upcycled Oatmeal Carton Bunny Basket DIY | Mer Mag
- Up-cycled Bunny and Chick Easter Baskets | Homemaking Hacks
- Milk Carton Easter Basket Kids Craft | A Little Pinch of Perfect
- DIY Strawberry Carton Easter Basket | All You
Recycled Plastic Bag Easter Baskets
- Beautiful Baskets Made from Plastic Bags | Lucky Ladybird Craft *
- Recycled Plastic Bag Easter Basket | My Recycled Bags
Upcycled Mini Easter Baskets
- Yogurt Pot Easter Baskets | The Craft Train
- Mini Plastic Cup DIY Easter Baskets | DIY Inspired
- An Upcycled DIY: Sweet Springtime Baskets | Somerset Place
- Toilet Paper Roll Easter Baskets | Easy Peasy and Fun
Related: DIY Easter Ornaments
DIY Upcycled Easter Baskets
Easter baskets made with recycled materials make it easy to turn trash into a treasure. Use paper, fabric, sweaters, T-shirts, milk jugs, juice cartons, cans, bottles, plastic bags, and even stuffed animals to make your own Easter baskets.
For more Easter ideas check out this list of fun Easter traditions to start with your family!
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE!
The One Essential Tool You Need To Get Organized For Good!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to get organized, connect with your kids, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!