DIY keepsake gifts kids can make add a special homemade touch perfect for Valentine’s Day. Mom, Dad, grandparents, godparents, aunts, and uncles love handmade gifts from the little ones. This unique collection of easy keepsake crafts are not just for Valentine’s Day. Most of these would also make an easy gift idea for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Grandparents Day, Christmas and birthdays too!
The Best Valentine Keepsake Gifts Kids Can Make
You will find keepsakes that you can make with your kids for loved ones in the collection below. If you are looking for something special to make your sweetheart, check out DIY Keepsake Gift Ideas for Him or Her.
The keepsake gift ideas featured in the photo above are marked with (*) so you can easily find them. You can see all of the projects in the photo collage below. Click on the creator of each Valentine’s Day keepsake gift idea for the full tutorial.
Related: Love Bugs Craft for Kids
Keepsake Gifts Kids Can Make for Valentine’s Day
- Hands and Photo Heart Keepsake | Teach Me Mommy *
- Valentine’s Day Salt Dough Heart Footprint Keepsake | Learning and Exploring Through Play for Red Ted Art *
- Salt Dough Hand and Foot Heart Keepsake | Rhythms of Play
- Salt Dough Handprint Frames | Messy Little Monster
- Valentine Sign | Scrap Me Baby *
- Salt Dough Hands Keepsake | Learning and Exploring Through Play
- Salt Dough Footprint Heart | Roaming Rosie for Hub Pages
- DIY Family Hand Prints | Do It Yourself Fun Ideas *
- DIY Love Hand and Footprints | 517 Creations *
- Fingerprint Heart Ornaments | Mum in the Mad House *
More Keepsake Gifts Kids Can Make
Update: My daughter and I have created a lot more handmade gift ideas perfect for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Grandparents Day, Christmas and Birthdays to add to this list. Handmade keepsakes from the kids are always a hit with friends and family.
Be sure you pop over to check out the amazing handmade keepsake gift ideas below!
- Personalized heart candle holders
- Handprint jewelry dish
- Shell frames with a handprint keepsake gift
- Hand-sewn hearts
- Heart tree craft
- Lovebird craft
- Heart prism suncatcher
- Valentine Love Bugs
- Fingerprint art magnets
- Fingerprint flower necklace or keychain charms
Related: “Falling in LOVE” Heart Sensory Bottle
This collection handprint, footprint, and fingerprint gift ideas for kids to make for friends and family is not just for Valentine’s Day, it’s perfect for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas and birthdays too!
DIY Valentine keepsake gifts kids can make add a special homemade touch perfect for any occasion.
The Valentine keepsake gifts above are all keepsakes you can make with the kids. If you are looking for something that you can make for your significant other, check out DIY Keepsake Gifts for Your Sweetheart.
You may also like this four-season handprint keepsake. Click the link for the step by step tutorial!
If you are looking for more Valentine’s Day Ideas check out our Seasons & Holidays page. For more gift ideas check out our gift guide with DIY and ready-made ideas for the whole family!
The One Essential Tool You Need To Get Organized For Good!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to get organized, connect with your kids, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!