Make some Christmas card keepsakes that your family will treasure with these handmade (and foot-made–lol!) handprint, footprint, thumbprint, and fingerprint Christmas card ideas! Below you will find an awesome collection of the best homemade footprint, fingerprint, thumbprint, and Handprint Christmas Cards that kids can help make. Christmas keepsakes are a fantastic gift idea for parents and grandparents!
Related: Watercolor Christmas Tree Cards
Christmas Handprint, Fingerprint, and Footprint Christmas Crafts for Homemade Christmas Cards
We’ve rounded up an awesome collection of the best homemade Christmas handprint, fingerprint and footprint crafts, and card ideas to make with the kids. Invite the kids to stamp their hands, feet, fingers, and thumbs to create fingerprint Christmas cards, footprint Christmas cards, and handprint Christmas cards.
Fingerprint Christmas Card Ideas
Christmas fingerprint art and crafts are a fun and easy way to decorate homemade Christmas cards from the kids. The fingerprint Christmas card ideas listed below are always a hit with the grandparents.
- Reverse Fingerprint Christmas Tree Cards (positive and negative fingerprint Christmas cards)
- Fingerprint Christmas Cards (fingerprint Christmas tree and fingerprint wreath cards) | Hands on as we Grow
- Fingerprint Reindeer Cards | Original Image or Mum in the Madhouse Tutorial
- Collection of Fingerprint Christmas Cards (elves, reindeer, holly, and fingerprint lights) | Be a Fun Mom
- Fingerprint Christmas Lights Cards | Dayna Banya or Crafty Morning
- Fingerprint Lights Christmas Tree Cards
- Christmas Wreath Fingerprint Art Cards
- Homemade Fingerprint Snowman Christmas Cards
Best Christmas Handprint Art Cards
Christmas handprint art and craft ideas are another fun and easy way to decorate homemade Christmas cards. Try any of these fun handprint Christmas crafts with your children this holiday season.
- Santa, Reindeer and Elf Handprint Christmas Cards | The Best Ideas for Kids
- Handprint Angel Christmas Card | The Soccer Mom Blog
- Snowman Handprint Christmas Card | Original Image and Tutorial by LAETP
- Handprint Christmas Tree Card | The Best Ideas for Kids
- Upright Handprint Christmas Tree Card | Blitsy
- The Grinch Handprint Card | I Heart Arts and Crafts
- Reindeer Handprint Christmas Card | I Heart Crafty Things
- Christmas Carolers Handprint Cards
Best Christmas Footprint Art Crafts for Christmas Cards
Christmas Footprint crafts are another fun way to decorate handmade (or foot-made–lol) Christmas cards. The baby footprint Christmas card ideas listed below are always a hit with parents and grandparents. Make some holiday cards with Christmas footprint art today!
- Footprint Tree Christmas Card | I Heart Arts and Crafts
- Easy Footprint Snowman Christmas Card | Blitsy
- Baby Footprints Christmas Tree Card | Video Tutorial
- Footprint Penguin Christmas Cards | My Baba
- Reindeer Footprint Christmas Card | Emma Owl
- Footprint Rudolf Christmas Card | Happy Hooligans
- MistleToes Christmas Card | Maria Georgio
Best Fingerprint, Footprint, and Handprint Christmas Crafts
We hope you enjoyed this amazing collection of fingerprint, footprint, and handprint Christmas crafts!
This collection of Christmas keepsake crafts and art ideas are the perfect way to decorate homemade Christmas cards. Friends and family love to receive homemade Christmas handprint crafts, Christmas footprint crafts, and fingerprint Christmas crafts made by the children they love.
You might also enjoy our roundup of fingerprint and thumbprint art ideas and crafts.
For more fun ideas be sure to pop over to have a look at 28 fun family Christmas traditions for a magical holiday, and our winter bucket list seasonal activity guide!
If you liked Christmas Handprint, Footprint, and Fingerprint Crafts, You May Also Like
- The Best Fingerprint and Thumbprint Art Ideas for Kids
- Ultimate Family Gift Guide: Readymade and Homemade Gift Ideas
- Best Winter Art Ideas for Kids
- Rustic Alphabet Wood Slice Ornaments
- Homemade Gift Ideas Kids Can Make
The One Essential Tool You Need To Keep You and the Kids Happy!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to connect with your children, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!