Here’s a list of fingerprint heart crafts and thumbprint heart gift ideas that kids and adults can make.
DIY thumbprint heart arts and crafts are unique homemade gift ideas for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Grandparent’s Day, Christmas, an anniversary, or a birthday! Invite children from toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners to teens (or adults) to make thumbprint heart art, fingerprint crafts, and thumbprint gift ideas for someone they LOVE at home or in the classroom.
First, scroll down to see the gorgeous thumbprint heart crafts and gift ideas. Next, click on the creator of the DIY thumbprint heart gift idea you’d like to make for complete step-by-step instructions with photographs and video tutorials. You might also enjoy this list of Valentine’s Day Keepsake Gift Ideas.
Related: Homemade Gift Ideas Kids Can Make for Friends, Family, and Teachers
Fingerprint Heart Crafts and Gift Ideas
Thumbprint heart crafts and fingerprint heart gift ideas are unique gifts that kids and adults can make. Invite children to create gorgeous thumbprint heart gift ideas for friends and family at home or in the classroom for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, or just to say “I love you” any time of year! Just look at some fun thumbprint heart crafts you can make with your fingerprints in the photographs above and below.
**Click on the blue hyperlinked text or the creator of each thumbprint heart craft for the step-by-step directions for each fingerprint craft project.**
Related: Saltdough Handprint and Footprint Heart Keepsake Gift Idea
Thumbprint Heart Magnet Crafts
Thumbprint heart magnets made with clay or glass gems make an excellent gift for friends and family. Try either of the thumbprint heart magnet crafts below.
- Thumbprint Heart Glass Magnets | Rhythms of Play (Photos with colorful thumbprint heart magnet crafts are above and below.)
- Mother’s Day Thumbprint Magnet Craft | First Grade Blue Skies
Related: Fingerprint Art Glass Magnets
Keepsake Fingerprint Heart Crafts
Fingerprint hearts are easy homemade crafts and keepsake gift ideas that parents and grandparents love to receive for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or Grandparent’s Day.
- Handprint Art with Thumbprint Heart Craft and Keepsake Gift Idea | Rhythms of Play (photo below)
- Easy fingerprint Heart Gift Idea | Messy Little Monster for Red Ted Art
- Simple Thumbprint Heart Bookmark | Crafts for all Seasons
Fingerprint or Thumbprint Heart Necklace Crafts
Thumbprint or fingerprint heart necklaces are a lovely craft and homemade gift idea that children from toddlers to preschoolers and kindergarteners to teens and adults can make for family, friends, and lovers. Make some for someone you love (or like a lot) today!
- DIY Thumbprint Heart Necklaces | Rhythms of Play (photo below)
- Heart Thumbprint Charm Necklaces | That’s What Che Said
- Thumbprint Art Necklace | TheWhoot (or purchase a personalized thumbprint heart necklace like the craft with our Amazon Affiliate link HERE)
- Fingers and Toes: Thumbprint Heart Necklace | Mama Miss
- Thumbprint Heart Necklace | Rachel Roth Jewelry
- Or make DIY Photo Necklace Charms.
Thumbprint and Fingerprint Heart Ornament Crafts
Make fingerprint and thumbprint heart ornaments with the DIY craft project ideas below. Fingerprint heart ornaments are fun to hang or hand out as gifts to family and friends. Make some for your child’s whole classroom!
- Thumbprint Heart Ornaments | Mum in the Mad House
- Fingerprint Heart Ornaments | CBC Parents
Related: Christmas Ornaments Kids Can Make.
Fingerprint Love Bug Card Ideas
- Make a thumbprint heart with a fingerprint love bug following behind on a card for someone you love.
- This easy thumbprint heart card is not just for kids, and they are not just for Valentine’s Day either. We have several different “Thumb-Buggy” card message ideas to personalize it for Valentine’s day, an anniversary, thank you card, missing you cards, etc.!
- Just look how cute they are in the photograph below. Make some love bug fingerprint art for someone you love today!
Thumbprint Heart Keychain and Backpack Charm Crafts
Fingerprint heart charms are an easy homemade gift idea that kids can make and hand out to the kids in their classroom for Valentine’s Day. Thumbprint heart keychains and backpack charms also make a great gift idea for parents and grandparents for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or Grandparents Day. Get the DIY details below. You might also like Fingerprint Art Keychain and Backpack Charms.
- DIY Thumbprint Heart Keychains and Backpack Charms | Rhythms of Play (photo below)
- Thumbprint Keepsake Keychain | Living Montessori Now
More Heart Arts and Crafts
- Pop over to look at this gorgeous collection of heart art–Just click on the link to see them all!
- Or look at this list of Valentine’s Day art projects and painting ideas for more creative heart art ideas!
The Best Fingerprint Heart Gift Ideas
Friends and family love handmade gifts like homemade fingerprint heart gift ideas in this collection. Make fun thumbprint heart gift ideas and fingerprint heart crafts for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, an Anniversary, or a birthday!
Or look at these homemade gift ideas and Valentine’s Day keepsake gift ideas children can make.
Learn More about Rhythms of Play HERE!
If You Liked Thumbprint Heart Crafts, You Might Also Enjoy the Following DIY Projects:
- Easy Heart Sewing Projects for Beginners
- Love Bugs Craft
- Lovebirds Beginning Sewing Project
- Easy Homemade Gifts for Dad
- DIY Keepsake Gifts for Him or Her
- Best Love Bug Craft Ideas
Leave a Comment