Making a Valentine love bug is a fun idea for Valentine’s Day. These cute little Valentine love bug craft ideas for kids make an easy gift idea for friends and classmates. These easy Valentine love bugs craft ideas can also be made in the classroom for a class craft project.
The Best Valentine Love Bug Craft Ideas for Kids
I adore LOVE bugs! Don’t you just squeal with joy every time you see them?
Or is that just me?
I love them so much I had to collect a whole bunch of the best Valentine Love bug crafts to share with you!
Be sure you pop over to have a look at the Valentines Love Bugs that my daughter and I made. They are soooo stinkin’ adorable!
Related: Heart Sewing Projects for Beginners
Super Cute and Easy Valentine Love Bugs Kids Can Make
Make any one of these super cute Valentine love bugs or find inspiration to create your own! Click on the name of the creator of each Valentine love bug craft idea to see the complete supply list and directions.
If you’re craft addicts like us, you probably already have a huge stash of the items needed to make most of the simple Valentine love bug craft ideas for kids below.
Valentine Love Bug Craft Ideas
The Valentine Love bug craft ideas featured in the photo collages are marked (*) so they are easy to find. Happy love bug crafting!
- Black and Red Heart Valentine Love Bugs *
- Toilet Roll Love Bugs for Valentine’s Day | The Craft Train for Red Ted Art *
- Pebble Love Bugs | The Craft Train
- Pinecone Love Bugs | Fireflies and Mudpies *
- Little Love Bugs | The Delightful Life *
- Popsicle Stick Love Bugs Valentine’s Day Craft | iHeart Crafty Things *
- Love Bug Valentine Play Dough | Fantastic Fun and Learning *
- Cute Love Bugs Popsicle Stick Valentine | Kid Things
- Cork Love Bugs | No Time for Flash Cards *
- Handprint Love Bug Valentine Craft for Kids | Crafty Morning *
- Valentine’s Day Heart Caterpillar Craft | Crafty Morning
- Love Bugs Valentine’s Day Kids Craft | Cute as a Fox
- Easy Love Bug Fruit Cups | The Melrose Family *
- DIY Pom Pom Love Bugs for Valentine’s Day | Adventures in Making *
- Valentine’s Day Love Bug Craft | Smart School House
- Love Bugs Valentine Printable | Craftaholics Anonymous
- Craft Stick Love Bugs | Sunshine Whispers
- Sweet and Simple Love Bugs | Teen Entertainment Guide
- Love Bug Picture Valentine’s Day Craft | Me Plus 3 Today
- Valentine’s Day Love Bugs | Mom Luck
- Love Bug Wine Glass Candle Holders | The Keeper of the Cheerios
- Cute Love Bugs Clothespins | Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails *
- Love Bugs Magnets | Homeketeers
- Adorable Love Bug Valentines | Dandee
- Egg Carton Love bugs | Kitchen Floor Crafts
- Fingerprint Love Bugs | iHeart Arts n Crafts
- Recycled K-Cup Love Bugs | Play Dough & Popsicles
- Love Bug Hats | Do It Yourself Divas
- Simple Craft Stick and Pom Pom Love Bug | Teen Entertainment Guide
- Love Bug Photo Holder | The Jenny Evolution
- Hand-Sewn Valentine Love Bugs | Coloured Buttons
Valentine Love Bugs Craft Ideas
Making a Valentine love bug craft is a fun and easy idea for preschoolers, elementary kids, and teens. These cute Valentine little love bugs make a great kid-made gift idea for Valentine’s Day!
Don’t forget to pop over to check out our awesome collection of easy Valentine keepsake gift ideas to make with the kids. You can find them all HERE.
You may also like THIS collection of books about the unconditional love shared between parents and their children. Pair any one of these books with a love bug for an easy gift idea to or from the kids on Valentine’s Day.
For more Valentine’s Day fun, go on a heart shape nature scavenger hunt! Click HERE for all the details!
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE.
If you enjoyed these Valentine love bug craft ideas for kids, you may also like:
- Valentines Keepsake Gifts Kids Can Make
- DIY Keepsake Gifts for Him or Her
- Recycled Heart Tissue Paper Frame
- Salt Dough Hand and Foot Heart Keepsake
- Valentine Almond Heart Cookies
The One Essential Tool You Need To Keep You and the Kids Happy!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to connect with your children, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!