Love Bug Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas for Kids! Making love bugs is a fun Valentine’s day craft for kids (and adults, too!). Valentine love bugs also make an easy gift idea that kids can make for friends and classmates. These Valentine love bug craft ideas can also be made in the classroom for a class craft project.
Related: Valentines Crafts for Kids
Best Valentine Love Bug Craft Ideas for Kids
LOVE BUGS are my FAVORITE Valentine’s Day Craft!
Don’t you just squeal with joy every time you see them?
Or is that just me?
I love them so much I had to collect a whole bunch of the best Valentine Love bug crafts to share with you!
Be sure you pop over to have a look at the Valentines Love Bugs that my daughter and I made. They are soooo stinkin’ adorable!
Related: Heart Sewing Projects for Beginners
Super Cute and Easy Valentine Love Bugs Kids Can Make
Make any one of these super cute Valentine love bugs or find inspiration to create your own! Click on the name of the creator of each Valentine love bug craft idea to see the complete supply list and directions.
If you’re craft addicts like us, you probably already have a huge stash of the items needed to make most of the simple Valentine love bug craft ideas for kids below. You may also like this amazing collection of Valentine’s day crafts and gift ideas kids can make!
Related: Thumbprint Heart Magnets
Best Valentine’s Day Love Bug Craft Ideas
The Valentine craft ideas featured in the photo collages are marked (*) so they are easy to find. Happy love bug crafting!
- Black and Red Heart Valentine Love Bugs *
- Toilet Roll Love Bugs for Valentine’s Day | The Craft Train for Red Ted Art *
- Pebble Love Bugs | The Craft Train
- Pinecone Love Bugs | Fireflies and Mudpies *
- Little Love Bugs | The Delightful Life *
- Popsicle Stick Love Bugs Valentine’s Day Craft | iHeart Crafty Things *
- Love Bug Valentine Play Dough | Fantastic Fun and Learning *
- Cute Love Bugs Popsicle Stick Valentine | Kid Things
- Cork Love Bugs | No Time for Flash Cards *
- Handprint Love Bug Valentine Craft for Kids | Crafty Morning *
- Valentine’s Day Heart Caterpillar Craft | Crafty Morning
- Love Bugs Valentine’s Day Kids Craft | Cute as a Fox
- Easy Love Bug Fruit Cups | The Melrose Family *
- Valentine’s Day Love Bug Craft | Smart School House
- Love Bugs Valentine Printable | Craftaholics Anonymous
- Craft Stick Love Bugs | Sunshine Whispers
- Valentine’s Day Love Bugs | Mom Luck
- Love Bug Wine Glass Candle Holders | The Keeper of the Cheerios
- Fingerprint Ladybug Love Bugs | iHeart Arts n Crafts
- Simple Craft Stick and Pom Pom Love Bug | Teen Entertainment Guide
- Love Bug Photo Holder | The Jenny Evolution
- Hand-Sewn Valentine Love Bugs | Coloured Buttons
- Hand-Sewn Lovebirds (Not bugs, but super cute!!)
- Fingerprint Love Bugs-New! (pictured below)
Super Cute Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas
Making a Valentine love bug craft is a fun and easy idea for preschoolers, elementary kids, and teens. These cute Valentine little love bugs make a great kid-made gift idea for Valentine’s Day!
Don’t forget to pop over to check out our awesome collection of easy Valentine crafts and gift ideas to make with the kids.
You may also like a book about LOVE to share with your children.
Have a look at this beautiful collection of books about the unconditional love shared between parents and their children. Pair any one of these books with a love bug for an easy gift idea to or from the kids on Valentine’s Day.
For more Valentine’s Day fun, go on a heart shape nature scavenger hunt!
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE.
If you enjoyed these Valentine craft ideas for kids, you may also like:
- Valentines Keepsake Gifts Kids Can Make
- DIY Keepsake Gifts for Him or Her
- Thumbprint Heart Crafts and Gift Ideas
- Salt Dough Hand and Foot Heart Keepsake
- Heart Art Projects (and Cute Heart Crafts, Too!)
The One Essential Tool You Need To Keep You and the Kids Happy!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to connect with your children, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!
Nell has over 20 years of experience working with children and is the founder of Rhythms of Play. She believes in the wonder of childhood, the power of the imagination, learning through play, and getting outside in all seasons! Learn more…