Kids (and adults) of all ages will love these Love Bug Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas for Kids!
Making love bugs is a fun Valentine’s day craft for kids, and adults, too! This round-up of love bug Valentine craft ideas are fun to make at home, or, in the classroom for a class craft project.
Lovebugs are an adorable craft and gift idea that preschoolers, kindergarten students, elementary-aged kids, tweens, and teens can make for friends, teachers, and classmates for Valentine’s Day.
LOVE BUGS are my FAVORITE Valentine’s Day Craft.
They also make a super cute handout idea for classmates, friends, family, or your sweetheart, on Valentine’s Day.
Don’t you just squeal with joy every time you see them?
Or is that just me?
I love them so much I had to collect a whole bunch of the best little Valentine Lovebug crafts found online to share with you, including some of the love bug arts and crafts that we have made.
Related: Heart Sewing Projects for Beginners
Adorable Love Bugs Kids Can Make
These Valentine’s Day love bug craft ideas are a fun and easy idea for preschoolers, kindergarten students, elementary kids, teens, and adults, too!
If you’re art and craft addicts like us, you probably already have a huge stash of the craft supplies and recyclables needed to make most of the simple Valentine love bug craft ideas for kids below.
Try any of these cute Valentine love bug arts and crafts or find the inspiration to create your own. Click on the name of the creator of each love bug Valentine craft idea to see the supply list and complete directions.
You may also like this amazing collection of Valentine’s day crafts and gift ideas that kids can make!
Related: Thumbprint Heart Magnets
Best Valentine’s Day Love Bug Craft Ideas
We have rounded up an awesome collection of love bug Valentine craft ideas that kids (and adults) are sure to LOVE!
We have updated this list since it was first published, and plan to continue to update it, to include all the best new Valentine’s Day crafts. Click on the name or creator of each love bug craft idea to see the full tutorial.
- Valentine Love Bugs | Rhythms of Play
- Pom-Pom Love Bug Sticker Craft | Rhythms of Play
- Toilet Roll Love Bugs for Valentine’s Day | The Craft Train for Red Ted Art
- Love Bug Crafts for Kids (Bumblebee, butterfly, spider, caterpillar, and ladybug) | One Creative Mommy
- Pinecone Love Bugs | Fireflies and Mudpies
- Adorable Yarn Love Bug Monsters | East Coast Mommy
- Lovebug Monsters | The Delightful Life
- Popsicle Stick Love Bugs Valentine’s Day Craft | iHeart Crafty Things
- Cork Love Bugs | No Time for Flash Cards
- Easy and Adorable Love Bug Fruit Cups | The Melrose Family
- Handprint Love Bug Valentine Craft for Kids | Crafty Morning
- Love Bug Handprint Card | Arty Crafty Kids
- Pebble Love Bugs | The Craft Train
- Paper Bag Love Bug Puppets | Red Ted Art
- Paper Plate Valentine Love Bug | Glued to My Crafts Blog
- Valentine’s Day Love Bug Preschool Name Craft | From ABC’s to ACT’s
- Tin Can Valentine’s Day Craft | A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Fingerprint Ladybug Love Bugs | iHeart Arts n Crafts
- Love Bug Photo Holder | The Jenny Evolution
- Pasta Love Bugs | The Pinterested Parent
- Love Bug Wine Glass Candle Holders | The Keeper of the Cheerios
- Hand-Sewn Valentine Love Bugs | Coloured Buttons
- These Hand-Sewn Lovebirds are not bugs, but they are super cute for Valentine’s Day!!)
- Make love bug art with this adorable Fingerprint Love Bug Card Craft! (This sweet love bug art idea is pictured below)
Cute Valentine’s Day Craft Ideas
These Valentine’s Day love bug craft ideas are a fun and easy idea for preschoolers, kindergarten students, elementary kids, and teens. These cute love bug Valentine crafts make a great kid-made gift idea for Valentine’s Day!
Don’t forget to pop over to check out our awesome collection of easy Valentine crafts and gift ideas to make with the kids.
You may also want to have a look at this beautiful collection of books about the unconditional love shared between parents and their children. Pair any one of them up with a love bug craft for an easy gift idea to or from the kids on Valentine’s Day.
For even more Valentine’s Day fun, take the kids on a heart shape nature scavenger hunt!
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE.
More Valentine’s Day Crafts:
- DIY Keepsake Gifts for Him or Her
- Thumbprint Heart Crafts and Gift Ideas
- Salt Dough Hand and Foot Heart Keepsake
- Heart Art Projects (and Cute Heart Crafts, Too!)
Join the Rhythms of Play Community!
Enter your email address to receive our newsletter AND immediate access to our Free Art Template Download Page!