Try any of these quick and easy Thanksgiving crafts for kids made with real fall leaves. Invite children to collect fall leaves and make any one of these cute Thanksgiving turkey crafts this fall.
Each of these Thanksgiving crafts for kids is made with real fall leaves! Turkey crafts made with fall leaves are fun to make with the kids for Thanksgiving.
Unless you live in Florida, your neighborhood is probably littered (pun intended) with fall leaves that you can use to make one of these cute turkey leaf crafts.
Invite toddlers, preschool, and elementary-aged kids to give one of these quick and easy Thanksgiving turkey craft ideas a try, at home or in the classroom this autumn.
Related: The Best Fall Nature Crafts
Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts Made with Real Fall Leaves
Turkey crafts, made with real fall leaves, make quick and easy Thanksgiving crafts for kids of all ages. Make Thanksgiving turkey leaf crafts with children in the classroom or at home.
We have found making Thanksgiving leaf turkey crafts is a fun way to help keep kids happily entertained on Thanksgiving Day.
Hand your kids a piece of homemade pumpkin cranberry bread, and send them outside to collect autumn leaves. Next invite them to make any one of these fall leaf crafts, in order to give yourself a bit of time to prepare Thanksgiving dinner.
When finished, use fall leaf crafts to decorate the table, glue them onto a fall-themed placemat in order to make homemade Thanksgiving placemats, or, perch Thanksgiving turkey crafts upon the Thankful Tree!
How to Make Thanksgiving Turkey Leaf Crafts
Turkey leaf crafts are fun for toddlers, preschoolers, and kids of all ages. Invite children to try any of these cute fall leaf turkey crafts for Thanksgiving this year!
- Thanksgiving Turkey Leaf Lanterns | Rhythms of Play
- Turkey Leaf Thanksgiving Placemat | Bombshell Bling
- Leaf Turkey Fall Fun | A Lovely Lark
- Turkey Leaf Craft with Printable Template | Easy Peasy and Fun
- Maple Leaf Thanksgiving Turkey Craft | Almost Unschoolers
- Thanksgiving Leaf Turkey Craft for Kids | Crafty Morning
- Leaf Turkey Thanksgiving Card | Toddler Approved
- Thanksgiving Turkey Leaf Craft | Honey & Butter
- Leaf Turkey Handprint | Sweet Little Ones
- Leaf Turkey for Thanksgiving | Marie LeBaron for Baby Center
Fall Leaf Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts for Kids
There are so many leaves on the ground during the Thanksgiving holidays, why not collect a few to try one of the gorgeous Thanksgiving leaf turkey crafts listed above?
You can even use a few of these quick and easy turkey crafts to decorate your Thanksgiving holiday table this year. Make fall leaf crafts for Thanksgiving with your children today!
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE!
More Thanksgiving Activities and Ideas:
- 20 Thanksgiving Traditions and Fun Things to Do
- Gratitude Books for Kids that Inspire Thankfulness
- 40 Thanksgiving Gratitude Activities for Kids
- How to Make Clay Gratitude Leaves
- Best Thanksgiving Thankful Tree Tradition Ideas
More Fall Leaf Arts and Crafts
- Marbled Clay Autumn Leaves
- Fall Leaves Watercolor Resist Art
- Best Fall Art Projects for Kids (Includes a section on Fall leaf Art Projects)
Fall Leaf Crafts that use Real Autumn Leaves
- How to Press and Preserve Fall Leaves
- Fall Leaf Sewing
- Watercolor and Fall Leaf Art Projects for Kids
- Best Fall Nature Crafts for Kids (Includes a section on fall leaf crafts for kids)
- Leaf Baby Craft
The One Essential Tool You Need To Keep You and the Kids Happy!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to connect with your children, and find the FREEDOM to CREATE a life you LOVE!