Try any of these quick and easy Thanksgiving crafts for kids made with real fall leaves. Invite children to collect fall leaves and make any one of these cute Thanksgiving turkey crafts this fall.
Each of these Thanksgiving crafts for kids is made with real fall leaves! Turkey crafts made with fall leaves are fun to make with the kids for Thanksgiving. Unless you live in Florida, your neighborhood is probably littered (pun intended) with fall leaves that you can use to make one of these cute turkey leaf crafts.
Invite toddlers, preschool, and elementary-aged kids to give one of these quick and easy Thanksgiving turkey craft ideas a try, at home or in the classroom this autumn. You may also enjoy this list of 20 Thanksgiving Traditions and Fun Things to do on Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts Made with Real Fall Leaves
Turkey crafts made with real fall leaves are quick and easy Thanksgiving crafts for kids of all ages. Make any of these cute Thanksgiving turkey leaf crafts with children in the classroom or at home. You may also like this list of fall nature crafts.
We have found making Thanksgiving leaf turkey crafts is a fun way to keep kids happily entertained on Thanksgiving Day. First, give your kids a piece of homemade pumpkin cranberry bread, and send them outside to collect autumn leaves. Next, invite them to make any one of these fall leaf crafts, in order to give yourself a bit of time to prepare Thanksgiving dinner.
When finished, use fall leaf crafts to decorate the table, glue them onto a colored paper placemat or a fall-themed placemat to make homemade Thanksgiving placemats, or perch Thanksgiving turkey crafts upon the Thankful Tree!
How to Make Thanksgiving Turkey Leaf Crafts
Turkey leaf crafts are fun for toddlers, preschoolers, and kids of all ages. Invite children to try any of these cute fall leaf turkey crafts for Thanksgiving this year!
- Thanksgiving Turkey Leaf Lanterns | Rhythms of Play
- Turkey Leaf Thanksgiving Placemat | Bombshell Bling
- Thanksgiving Fall Leaves Turkey Decorations | Sisters Know Best
- Autumn Turkey Leaf Craft with Printable Template | Easy Peasy and Fun
- Maple Leaf Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts | Almost Unschoolers
- Clothespin Turkey Leaf Crafts | Our Kid Things
- Thanksgiving Leaf Turkey Crafts for Kids | Crafty Morning
- Leaf Turkey Thanksgiving Card | Toddler Approved
- Thanksgiving Turkey Leaf Craft | Honey & Butter
- Leaf Turkey Handprint Crafts | Sweet Little Ones
- Fall Leaf Turkey for Thanksgiving | Marie LeBaron for Baby Center
- Leaf Turkey Craft Fall Fun | A Lovely Lark
Fall Leaf Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts for Kids
There are so many leaves on the ground during the Thanksgiving holidays, why not collect a few to try one of the gorgeous Thanksgiving leaf turkey crafts listed above?
You can even use a few of these quick and easy turkey crafts to decorate your Thanksgiving holiday table this year. Make fall leaf crafts for Thanksgiving with your children today!
You may also enjoy How to Make a Thankful Tree with Real Leaves.
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE!
More Thanksgiving Activities and Ideas:
- 20 Thanksgiving Traditions and Fun Things to Do
- Thankful Turkey Printable Thanksgiving Gratitude Activity
- Gratitude Books for Kids that Inspire Thankfulness
- 40 Thanksgiving Gratitude Activities for Kids
- How to Make Clay Gratitude Leaves
- Best Thanksgiving Thankful Tree Tradition Ideas
More Fall Leaf Arts and Crafts
- Marbled Clay Autumn Leaves
- Fall Leaves Watercolor Resist Art
- Best Fall Art Projects for Kids (Includes a section on Fall leaf Art Projects)