Making Thanksgiving turkey leaf nature crafts is fun for kids of all ages. There are so many leaves on the ground at this time of year, collecting a few to make any one of these turkey nature crafts is an activity the whole family can enjoy!
I’m sure you have everything you need at home for at least one of these ideas. And I would bet that unless you live in Florida your neighborhood is probably littered (pun intended) with leaves you can use. Why not give one of these amazing DIY ideas a try?
Thanksgiving Turkey Leaf Nature Crafts
Making Thanksgiving leaf turkeys is a fun way to keep the kids entertained on Thanksgiving. Give them some homemade pumpkin cranberry bread and send them outside to find leaves to make one of these fun ideas!
When finished, use them to decorate the dinner table or put them on the Thankful Tree!
I have marked the Leaf turkey crafts featured in the photo collages with a (*) so you can easily find them.
12 Amazing Thanksgiving Turkey Leaf Nature Crafts
1. Turkey Leaf Lanterns *
2. Leaf Turkey Fall Fun | A Lovely Lark *
3. Leaf Turkey Craft | Honey & Butter *
4. Maple Leaf Turkey Craft | Almost Unschoolers *
5. Leaf Turkey Craft for Kids | Crafty Morning *
6. Turkey Leaf Placemat | Bombshell Bling *
7. Fall Leaf Turkey Craft Suncatcher | Kid Things *
8. Leaf Turkey Card | Toddler Approved *
9. Leaf Turkey Kids Craft | Moments of Mommyhood
10. Leaf Turkey Handprint | Sweet Little Ones
11. Leaf Turkey Paper Plate Craft for Kids | Mamas Like Me
12. Leaf Turkey for Thanksgiving | Marie LeBaron for Baby Center
There are so many leaves on the ground at this time of year why not collect a few to try one of these amazing Thanksgiving leaf turkey crafts?
You can even use some to decorate your Thanksgiving holiday table this year. Make some today!
You May Also Like:
- How to Press and Preserve Fall Leaves
- Gratitude Books for Kids that Inspire Thankfulness
- How to Make a Thankful Tree with Real Leaves
- 40 Thanksgiving Gratitude Activities for Kids.
- Fall Leaf Lacing
- Homemade Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
The One Essential Tool You Need To Get Organized For Good!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to get organized, connect with your kids, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!