Making a Thanksgiving turkey craft with real autumn leaves is fun for kids of all ages. Invite your children to collect leaves and make any one of these cute Thanksgiving crafts this fall.
I’m sure you have everything you need at home for at least one of these leaf turkey ideas. And I would bet that unless you live in Florida your neighborhood is probably littered (pun intended) with leaves you can use to make one of these Thanksgiving turkey crafts.
Invite your children to give one of these cute turkey leaf crafts a try this Thanksgiving!
Related: The Best Fall Nature Crafts
Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts Made with Real Fall Leaves
Making Thanksgiving leaf turkeys is a fun way to keep the kids entertained on Thanksgiving. Hand your children some homemade pumpkin cranberry bread and send them outside to collect leaves to make any one of these Thanksgiving turkey crafts
When finished, use them to decorate the dinner table, use them to make Thanksgiving placemats, or hang them on the Thankful Tree!
How to Make a Thanksgiving Turkey Craft with Real Leaves
Invite your children to try any of these easy leaf turkey crafts a try for Thanksgiving this year!
- Thanksgiving Turkey Leaf Lanterns
- Turkey Leaf Thanksgiving Placemat | Bombshell Bling
- Leaf Turkey Fall Fun | A Lovely Lark
- Turkey Leaf Craft with Printable Template | Easy Peasy and Fun
- Maple Leaf Thanksgiving Turkey Craft | Almost Unschoolers
- Thanksgiving Leaf Turkey Craft for Kids | Crafty Morning
- Leaf Turkey Thanksgiving Card | Toddler Approved
- Thanksgiving Turkey Leaf Craft | Honey & Butter
- Leaf Turkey Handprint | Sweet Little Ones
- Leaf Turkey for Thanksgiving | Marie LeBaron for Baby Center
Leaf Turkey Crafts for Kids
There are so many leaves on the ground at this time of year why not collect a few to try one of the amazing Thanksgiving leaf turkey crafts listed above?
You can even use some to decorate your Thanksgiving holiday table this year. Make a Thanksgiving turkey craft today!
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE!
If you liked These Turkey Nature Crafts, You May Also Like:
- How to Press and Preserve Fall Leaves
- Gratitude Books for Kids that Inspire Thankfulness
- 40 Thanksgiving Gratitude Activities for Kids.
- Fall Leaf Lacing
- Watercolor and Fall Leaf Art Projects for Kids
The One Essential Tool You Need To Keep You and the Kids Happy!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to connect with your children, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!
Nell has over 20 years of experience working with children and is the founder of Rhythms of Play. She believes in the wonder of childhood, the power of the imagination, learning through play, and getting outside in all seasons! Learn more…