Easy autumn tree collage – A simple fall tree craft and fine motor activity for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners. Draw or paint your own autumn tree or use our free printable art template to make this super simple fall tree collage for kids!
Related: The Best Fall Art Projects for Kids
Easy Fall Tree Collage Materials
Easy Fall Tree Collage Step by Step Directions
Step 1 – Print the Autumn Tree Art Template and Gather Autumn Tree Collage Materials
- Print the fall tree printable art template or paint or draw a bare tree.
- Gather a small leaf punch and construction paper in a variety of fall colors. We used a small oak leaf punch and red, orange, and yellow construction paper for our autumn tree collage.
Step 2 – Use a Small Leaf Punch and Construction Paper to Make Fall Leaves
Invite the kids to use a small leaf paper punch to make leaves for their autumn tree art project, or prepare them in advance. Using a paper punch is a fun hand-eye coordination activity for kids and can also help children increase their grip strength.
Step 3 – Invite Children to Glue Autumn Leaves onto the Fall Tree Printable Art Template
Use a glue stick or white glue to attach the construction paper leaves to the autumn tree craft. This is a great activity to help toddlers and preschoolers develop their fine motor skills to prepare for writing.
Easy Fall Tree Collage for Kids
Make an autumn tree collage the easy way! Use a small leaf punch, construction paper, and our autumn tree printable art template to create a simple fall tree craft and fine motor activity for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners!
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE!
If You Liked This Autumn Tree Collage, You May Also Like
- Fall Books for Kids: Autumn Stories Children LOVE!
- Fall Leaf Counting Outdoor Nature Activity
- The Best Nature Study Supplies for Kids
- Four Season Handprint and Fingerprint Tree
The One Essential Tool You Need To Keep You and the Kids Happy!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to connect with your children, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!