This Thanksgiving thankful tree printable is a fun gratitude craft and activity for kids and adults.
Here’s a thankful tree printable with colorful paper gratitude leaves for kids and adults to use at home, in the classroom, or workplace. Thanksgiving traditions like this printable thankful tree craft and activity make it easy to increase feelings of joy and thankfulness at the Thanksgiving dinner table and during the holiday season.
Even toddlers and preschoolers can make a thankful tree using this easy printable gratitude craft. One of our gratitude tree printables is full color, while the other thankful tree and its leaves are coloring pages. Please use the thankful tree printables you like best! You might also enjoy this list of over 40 Thanksgiving gratitude crafts and activities and this list of Thankful Tree Ideas.
Gratitude Tree Craft Supplies
- Printable Thankful Tree with Gratitude Leaves
- Markers or paint pens
- Glue pen, glue dots, glue stick, or tape
Printable Thankful Tree Craft Instructions
Use these step-by-step instructions to make this easy Thanksgiving gratitude craft. Learn more about this modern Thanksgiving Tradition HERE–> Thankful Tree Tradition.
1. Download the gratitude tree printable for Thanksgiving.
- Download either of our thankful tree printables with gratitude leaves HERE–> Printable Thankful Tree.
- One of our gratitude tree printables is full color, while the other is a coloring page. Please use the thankful tree printables you like best!
2. Print the thankful tree and gratitude leaves.
- Please print both pages of this gratitude activity onto cardstock for the best results.
- Print one thankful tree for the whole family, classroom, or office to decorate as a group. Or, print one for each person to make a thankful tree craft.
- If you are using the coloring page, invite children and adults to color the gratitude tree and its leaves before moving on to the next step.
3. Cut out the gratitude leaves for the thankful tree craft.
- Use a small pair of scissors or a precision cutting mat with a cutting tool to cut out each gratitude leaf.
- Invite the kids to do this step in the gratitude craft activity for cutting practice!
4. Write what you are thankful for on each printable gratitude leaf.
- Invite family, friends, co-workers, or students to use a marking pen or paint pens to write what they feel most grateful for this Thanksgiving onto each of the colorful leaves included with this printable gratitude craft.
- The Thanksgiving tree pictured has words of gratitude written on the leaves with paint pens, but markers work just as well.
- Write what you are thankful for onto the colored side of the autumn leaf if you want the words to be visible to everyone.
- Or, If you would prefer your words of thanks remain private and known only to you, write them on the back of each colorful fall leaf so that they will not be visible once you glue the leaves onto the thankful tree.
5. Attach the gratitude leaves to the Thanksgiving Tree craft.
- Glue or tape to attach each printable gratitude leaf to the Thanksgiving tree.
- Either glue on one leaf per day in November to count down to Thanksgiving. Or glue them all at once to finish your gratitude tree craft.
- Learn more about how to use gratitude trees HERE–>Thankful Tree Tradition.
6. Hang or display the thankful tree craft for Thanksgiving.
- Hang your thankful tree craft or display this Thanksgiving craft somewhere to remind you of everything you have to be grateful for–the blessings in life.
- Put it in a nice frame, pin it to the bulletin board, tape it to a door, or use homemade thumbprint heart magnets to hang it on the refrigerator.
Thankful Tree Craft for Thanksgiving
Use this printable thankful tree craft to increase feelings of joy and gratitude in your home, classroom, or workplace this autumn.
Gratitude crafts like this gratitude tree make it easy to celebrate the true meaning of Thanksgiving with family, friends, co-workers, and students.
Gratitude activities like this printable craft are fun for kids and adults of all ages. Even toddlers and preschoolers can make their own thankful tree using this easy printable activity! You might also enjoy this list of Thanksgiving gratitude activities and this list of Thanksgiving traditions. Happy Thanksgiving!
Learn more about Rhythms of Play–> HERE!
More Thanksgiving Crafts and Ideas
- 20 Thanksgiving Traditions
- Thankful Turkey Printable
- Turkey Leaf Lantern Craft
- Best Thankful Trees for Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Gratitude Crafts and Activities
Leave a Comment