An Easter tree is the perfect centerpiece for your Easter table. It is also a great addition to your home decor or spring nature table.
Kids love to decorate Easter Tree’s as much as they love to decorate Christmas trees. My daughter loves decorating trees so much that we also make a Thankful Tree in the Fall.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Thank you for choosing to support this blog!
How to Make an Easter Tree
Making an Easter Tree is an easy and fun way to add Spring decor to your home. Kids love them!
Easter Tree Supplies
- Small Branches or a Twig Tree
- Sand, pebbles, rocks, vase filler or whatever you’d like to fill the vase and hold the branches
- Easter Ornaments (see below)
There are many items you can use for Easter ornaments. I’ve rounded up a gorgeous collection of DIY Easter Ornaments to choose from. You can also use pom-poms and other small easter ornaments like those found below.
- Blown Glass Rainbow Easter Egg Ornaments
- Easter Egg Ornaments
- Pastel Colored Easter Egg Ornaments
- Threaded Easter Egg Ornaments
- Pastel Easter Egg Ornaments
- Real Eggshell Hand Painted Bunny Easter Eggs
- Real Eggshell Hand Painted Bunny and Flowers
- Wooden Ukrainian Easter Eggs
- Floral Wooden Pysanky Easter Egg Ornaments
Easter Tree Directions
- Go on a nature hunt to collect some branches. Kids love this activity! If a nature hunt is not your thing, I have listed another option in “Easter Tree Supplies” above.
- Leave branches natural or paint them white.
- Place branches in a vase.
- Add sand, pebbles, or vase filler to fill in spaces around branches.
- Glue pom poms onto the branches like we did on our Thankful Tree. (optional)
- Enjoy decorating your tree!
An Easter tree adds a spring element to your home decor. It also makes a perfect centerpiece or a lovely addition to your spring nature table.
You May Also Like
- DIY Easter Ornaments
- How to Color Natural Brown Eggs
- How to make Eco-Friendly Easter Baskets
- Eco-Friendly Toy Ideas for a Child’s Easter Basket
- Search for Signs of Spring
- 15 Ways to Celebrate the Spring Solstice
- Planting Spring Flowers
- Spring Nature Table
- Spring Books for Kids
For more fun ideas follow me on Facebook & Pinterest!
Subscribe to our mailing list so you don’t miss anything!
Latest posts by nell (see all)
- Flower Arranging Montessori Practical Life Activity for Kids - February 25, 2017
- DIY Rainbow Ribbon Fairy Wands for Kids - February 23, 2017
- Lucky Four Leaf Clover Nature Collage - February 22, 2017