Flower Suncatcher Craft Ideas – Flower suncatchers are a fun nature craft idea and fine motor activity for kids. Suncatchers made with real flowers are fun to make in the spring and summer months. Using real flowers provides a rich sensory experience for the developing child.
Invite your children to make any of these fun flower suncatcher craft ideas.
A suncatcher made with real flowers looks gorgeous hanging in a window. Flower nature craft ideas like these are so easy, even a toddler can make one!
Related: Real Flower Nature Crafts
Best Flower Suncatcher Nature Craft Ideas
Making real flower suncatchers is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand to prepare for writing.
My daughter and I love to collect flowers on nature hunts and in our own backyard to use for art and craft projects like the gorgeous flower nature crafts found below. We also like to use fresh flowers to make other fun flower crafts.
Click on the creator of each flower suncatcher to see the full tutorial for each nature craft. I have marked (*) the posts that have been featured in the photo collages above and below so that they are easier for you to find.
10 Suncatcher Flower Craft Ideas
- Nature Suncatcher Wind Chimes | Hands On As We Grow
- Contact Paper Suncatcher in a Wood Frame | The Artful Parent
- Flower Mandala Designs for Children | Nurturestore
- Mandala Suncatchers | Twig and Toadstool
- Suncatcher Flower Mandalas | A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Flower Garland Suncatcher for Kids | The Artful Parent for Lasso the Moon
- DIY Nature Suncatchers | Where Imagination Grows
- Petal Suncatcher Craft | Craftulate
- Flower Petal Stained Glass Door | The Artful Parent
- Suncatchers from Nature | Hands On As We Grow
Related: Best Flower Art Projects
Suncatcher Flower Crafts
Making suncatchers with real flower is a fun craft and easy fine motor activity for kids and teens. Using real flowers provides a rich sensory experience for the developing child.
Try any one of the amazing flower suncatcher ideas listed above, or, find inspiration to create your own design!
You may also enjoy this Nature Arts and Crafts Activity Pack. It is an amazing resource that you can use to create beautiful nature art with materials found in nature.
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE!
More Flower Craft Ideas & Art Projects
- Best Flower Art Projects for Kids
- Fingerprint Flower Necklaces
- Easy Felt Flower Craft
- Felt Flower Lei Necklace DIY
- Fingerprint Flower Magnets
The One Essential Tool You Need To Keep You and the Kids Happy!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to connect with your children, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!