Children and adults are sure to enjoy this list of winter fun winter activities filled with classic wintertime fun, and new and unique ideas to try!
Here’s a winter bucket list filled with fun winter activities, and seasonal arts and crafts that the whole family can enjoy together. When the days grow colder and darker it’s time to bundle the family up to get outside for some classic winter fun!
Next, come inside to warm your feet by the fire, curl up with a book, bake some cookies to share, or get busy decorating for the holidays and making handmade Christmas ornaments, cards, and gifts! Scroll down to see all of the other things to do during the wintertime. There are plenty of fun winter ideas to make the most of this exciting season!
Winter Bucket List of Activities, Arts, and Crafts
Cross off activities on your winter bucket list with some of these fun winter ideas! Click on any of the fun activities listed below to learn more!
- Dance in the rain.
- Play in the snow.
- Make snow angels.
- Build a snowman.
- Have a snowball fight.
- Ride down a snowy mountain.
- Go on a winter scavenger hunt.
- Bake cookies.
- Create a winter nature table.
- Cuddle up by a warm fire.
- Curl up with a book.
- Drink peppermint hot chocolate.
- Build a blanket fort.
- Commit random acts of kindness.
- Celebrate the winter solstice.
- Go on a walk or drive to look at Christmas lights.
- Sing Christmas carols.
- Watch a holiday movie.
- Make homemade Christmas cards.
- Create a nativity scene.
- Make handmade gifts.
- Trim a tree.
- Make Christmas ornaments.
- Paint with winter colors.
- Decorate for the holidays.
- Enjoy the seasonal sights.
- Try a new Christmas Tradition.
- Choose a Word for the Year.
- Set Goals for the New Year
- Celebrate New Year’s Day!
- Make homemade Valentines Day crafts and gifts.