Homemade Christmas caroler cards are an easy handprint art Christmas craft kids can help make. Christmas handprint art makes a great keepsake craft and gift idea for family and friends.
Invite children to make handprint art and decorate each finger to look like a Christmas caroler singing. Use this cute Christmas handprint craft to make handmade (see what I did there?) Christmas cards with children at home or in the classroom this holiday season!
Christmas Carolers Handprint Crafts
Make some Christmas handprints and turn them into Christmas carolers for this simple Christmas craft. Invite the kids to make Christmas handprint art today!
Related: Fingerprint Art Christmas Card
Christmas Handprint Art Craft Supplies
Handmade Christmas Carolers Cards Step by Step Directions
Related: Homemade Gifts Kids Can Make
Step 1 – Make Handprint Carolers for Homemade Christmas Cards
How to Make a Christmas Carolers Handprint Art
- Paint the fingers of a child’s hand white tempera paint and stamp onto paper or card to create Christmas carolers handprint.
- Allow Christmas handprint art to dry before moving on to the next step.
Related: Watercolor Christmas Tree Cards
Step 2 – Decorate Christmas Carolers Handprint Art
Allow children to use extra-fine tip paint pens to decorate fingerprint art snowman Christmas Cards or make them yourself. Decorating ideas and tips for Christmas carolers’ handprint cards can be found below.
How to decorate Christmas Carolers Handprint Art
- Draw a singing open mouth on each individual Christmas caroler fingerprint art craft.
- Make round eyes or closed eyes (with or without lashes).
- Draw a book in front of each Christmas caroler.
- Make clothes for Christmas carolers crafts; draw top hats, knit caps, ear warmers, scarves, glasses, etc.
- Dip tip of a pinky finger in white tempera paint to make the white balls on the end of knit caps.
Related: Best Art Supplies for Kids
Step 3 – Write Holiday Greetings in Each Christmas Handprint Art Card and Send them off to Family and Friends for Christmas!
Family and friends love to receive handmade keepsakes that kids make. These Handprint Christmas carolers art cards are sure to put a smile on anyone’s face for Christmas!
Christmas Handprint Art Craft Kids Can Make
Send time making handmade Christmas cards with your children for Christmas this year. Making handprint carolers is a Christmas craft that is fun to make with the kids.
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE!
More DIY Christmas Card Ideas
- Christmas Handprint, Footprint, and Fingerprint Card Crafts
- Fingerprint Snowman Christmas Cards
- Reverse Fingerprint Christmas Cards
- Fingerprint Lights Christmas Tree Cards
- Easy Fingerprint Christmas Wreath Cards
More Handprint Art Ideas
- Handprint Art Jewelry Dish and Ring Bowl
- Four Season Handprint and Fingerprint Tree
- Fingerprint and Thumbprint Art Ideas
More Christmas Crafts
- Angel Christmas Ornaments
- Walnut Shell Manger Ornaments
- Christmas Elf Ornaments
- DIY Snowman Ornaments
- Beaded Snowflake Christmas Ornaments