They are also a great way to decorate the home for the Spring Equinox. Some of them can even be hung outside.
You may also like these super cute Easter Chicks.
DIY Easter Ornaments
I have arranged this gorgeous collection of DIY Easter Ornaments by type so you can easily find what you are looking for.
There are so many fun Easter crafts to try I can’t wait to get started!
I’ve placed an * after the ornaments that were featured in the picture above and/or the photo below so they are easy to find.
Salt Dough Easter Ornaments
Clay Easter Ornaments
- Mini Swirly Bunny How-to | The Swirly Designs Blog *
- Springtime Swirly Carrot How-to | The Swirly Designs blog
- DIY Clay Easter Bunting | The Mad House (These could also be made into individual ornaments.)
Felt Easter Ornaments
- “How I Felt” Easter Ornaments | Note Songs *
- Simple Hand Sewn Felt Easter Egg Tree Decorations | Little Worlds
- Easter Felt Ornaments | By Number 19
String or Yarn Easter Ornaments
- Easter Eggs Made of String | Homemade Serenity *
- Embroidery Floss Easter Egg | Crafts for All Seasons
- Easy Yarn Easter Egg Tutorial | Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Yarn Egg Easter Ornament | Fantastic Fun and Learning
Blown Easter Ornaments
- How to Make Blown Egg Ornaments | Our Best Bites *
- How to: (Austrian) Easter Egg Blowing | Red Ted Art
- Blown Easter Egg Ornaments | Craftsy
Diorama Easter Ornaments
Stained Glass Easter Ornaments
- Stained Glass Easter Eggs | Mad in Crafts *
Quilted or Sewn Easter Ornaments
- No Sew Quilted Easter Egg Pattern | The Ornament Girl *
- DIY Patchwork Decorated Easter Eggs | iCreative Ideas
- Heirloom Easter Eggs | Nurturestore
Paper Easter Ornaments
- Easter Egg Ornament Craft | The Life of Jennifer Dawn *
- Repurposed Paper Pine Cone Ornaments | DIY Inspired
- Watercolor Easter Egg Banner by HEN Family (This can be used as a garland or hung individually)
- Tinfoil and Tissue Paper Easter Eggs | Happy Hooligans
- Upcycled Birdhouse Ornaments | Rhythms of Play
Nature Inspired Easter Ornaments
DIY Easter ornaments are for decorating Easter trees, centerpieces, and spring nature tables. Both kids and adults will enjoy making these easy Easter crafts. Easter ornaments are also a lovely way to decorate the home in the spring for the Vernal Equinox.
You May Also Like
- How to Make an Easter Tree
- How to Color Natural Brown Eggs
- Easter Chicks Wooden Egg Craft
- DIY Wooden Easter Eggs
- 25+ Upcycled Easter Baskets
- Eco-Friendly Easter Basket Ideas
- Eco-Friendly Easter Toys
- Wooden Egg Craft Ideas
- 15 Ways to Celebrate the Spring Solstice
- Spring Nature Table
- Spring Books for Kids
The One Essential Tool You Need To Get Organized For Good!
Join the Rhythms of Play community to get organized, connect with your kids, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!