Celebrate Earth Day Every Day!
Earth Day is traditionally celebrated as a day to raise awareness about the health and preservation of our planet. It is a day to celebrate nature and think about how we can each do our part to make this world a greener place to live.
Why we limit this celebration to only one day of the year makes no sense to me. We should all celebrate Earth Day every day!
You may also like Caring for the Earth: 12 Ways to Help Kids Get It.
Fun Ways to Celebrate Earth Day Every Day
Below you will find inspiration to make this world a greener place, simple lessons, Upcycled projects and Earth Day crafts.
Celebrate Earth Day Every Day: Inspiration & Lessons
Below you will find ways to teach your children about making small changes for the well-being of our planet.
- Make an Earth Day Pledge
- Caring for the Earth: 12 Ways to Help Kids Get It
- Recycling for Kids | Rain or Shine Mama
- Teaching Kids to Conserve Water | Edventures with Kids
- Understanding Pollution | The Kavanaugh Report
- Composting with Kids: Closing the Circle
- Earth Day Action Reminder Cards (Free Printable) | Cutting Tiny Bites
- Free 25 Ways to go Green Infographic | This West Coast Mommy
Celebrate Earth Day Every Day: Upcycled Projects & Crafts
If there is anything that symbolizes Earth Day it’s a fun upcycled craft or project. Since we recycle year round, these crafts can be done year round too! I have included a few ideas below.
- Reuse Anything to Start Your Seedlings | Nemcsok Farms
- Build a Juice Jug Greenhouse | Nemcsok Farms
- Egg Carton Daffodils | Nemcsok Farms
- Upcycled Bee and Ladybug Shakers | Play and Learn Every Day
- 20 Totally Awesome Upcycled Crafts for Kids | Cutting Tiny Bites
Celebrate Earth Day Every Day: Planet Earth Crafts
I love Earth crafts. It’s a shame that the only time of the year that we make them is for Earth Day. Celebrate Earth Day every day by making these planet Earth crafts any day of the year!
- Earth Recycled Craft | Sand In My Toes
- Planet Earth Pom-Poms | Cutting Tiny Bites
- Stained Glass Earth Craft | Mum in the Madhouse
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rain Art | Mum in the Madhouse
You may also like:
The One Essential Tool You Need To Get Organized For Good!
Join the Rhythms of Play community to get organized, connect with your kids, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!