This Jeweled Easter egg craft for kids is an art, craft, and fine motor activity all rolled into one fun activity. Once finished these Easter decorations can be hung individually, made into a garland, or used as spring home decor!
This post contains affiliate links to supplies for your convenience. Thank you for choosing to support this blog!
Jeweled Easter Egg Craft
My daughter is responsible for coming up with this activity. I needed some pastel acrylic craft paint for some other projects. While she was helping me pick out the colors I found these wooden oval eggs and thought what a great idea!
Next, she found the jewel stickers and viola’ — instant Easter craft for kids!
Jeweled Easter Egg Craft Supplies
- Acrylic craft paint
- Flat wooden small craft ovals or large craft ovals (The size we used was not available on Amazon–Try Michaels)
- Paint brushes
- Rhinestone stickers and/or these
Jeweled Easter Egg Craft Directions
1. Place paint in small dish. A little goes a long way, you can always put more paint in the dish.
2. Paint eggs colors of choice.
3. Repeat with as many eggs and colors desired. You can color each egg more than one color. You can try stripes, polka dots, etc. Feel free to use your imagination and have fun!
5. Place jewel stickers. This is a great fine motor activity. Fine motor activities help children develop the fine motor muscles in the hand necessary for writing and more detailed hand work.
Once finished there are many ways you can display your child’s jeweled Easter egg craft. Hang them on wall or door with ribbon, make a garland or mobile, place in a frame as art, or use as decorations on your easter dinner table. Enjoy!
You May Also Like
- Wooden Egg Craft Ideas
- Eco-Friendly Easter Toys
- Eco-Friendly Easter Baskets Tips and Ideas
- How to Make an Easter Tree
- DIY Wooden Easter Eggs
- How to Color Natural Brown Eggs
- 15 Ways to Celebrate the Spring Solstice
- Spring Nature Table
For more fun ideas follow me on Facebook & Pinterest!
Subscribe to our mailing list so you don’t miss anything!
The One Essential Tool You Need To Get Organized For Good!
Join the Rhythms of Play community to get organized, connect with your kids, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!
Latest posts by nell (see all)
- DIY Monarch Butterfly Peg Dolls - May 16, 2017
- DIY Father’s Day Personalized Candle Holder Gift Idea - May 11, 2017
- Fun Ways to Celebrate the Summer Solstice - May 10, 2017