This fun collection of under the sea ocean art projects will help you get creative with the kids! Enjoy the stress relieving activity of using black glue and watercolor paints to color under the sea art with this fun collection of easy watercolor art projects for children and adults.
Each of these black glue ocean art projects provides a fun opportunity to explore watercolor art. Creating under the sea art is also a great addition to a homeschool ocean study unit.
Many of these ocean crafts turn out so beautifully that they can be hung on the wall or framed and given as a unique homemade gift idea.
Black Glue Ocean Art – Enjoy this stress-relieving watercolor activity! The contrast of the dark glue & bright watercolor paints creates a vibrant work of art that can be hung on the wall or given as a unique, handmade gift. | #RhythmsOfPlay #KidsCrafts #OceanTheme #UnderwaterCreatures #WatercolorPainting #ArtforKids #KidsArt #ArtInSchools
Related: Black Glue Rose Watercolor Art
Related: Sea Shells Calm Down Sensory Bottle
Under the Sea Ocean Art Projects
I love the way black glue and watercolors look together. The contrast of the black glue and watercolor paints creates vibrant works of art that can be given as a unique handmade gift or hung on the wall.
Creating under the sea art with watercolor paints and black glue is an easy way to connect with the kids while doing something creative.
Check out all of the amazing black glue and watercolor ocean art projects below. Many of these projects come with a free printable template to make it easy to create gorgeous ocean art.
A photo of each art project can be found in the photo collages above and below. Click on the blog that created the craft to see the full tutorial.
Related: Flower Crafts for Kids
12 Amazing Under the Sea Black Glue Ocean Art Projects
- Starfish Black Glue Watercolor Art | Rhythms of Play
- Seahorse Black Glue Craft | I Heart Crafty Things
- Black Glue Jellyfish Art | Arty Crafty Kids
- Octopus Watercolor Glue Resist Art | Mum in the Madhouse
- Rainbow Fish Book Inspired Craft | The Best Ideas for Kids
- Shark Black Glue Art | Red Ted Art
- Turtle Black Glue Resist Art | Easy Peasy and Fun
- Black Glue Watercolor Sea Shells | The Pinterested Parent
- Printable Mermaid Posters | Artsy Momma
- Black Glue Rainbow Narwhal Art for Kids | Hello Wonderful
- Dory and Nemo Inspired Black Glue Craft | Sunshine Whisperers
- Black Glue Sea Snail Art | Fireflies & Mud Pies
Related: Easy Flower Art Projects Kids LOVE!
More Black Glue Watercolor Resist Art Projects
If you like working with resist mediums you may like black glue resist art. Click on any of the projects below to learn all about it!
- Winter Tree Black Glue Watercolor Resist Art
- Rose Black Glue Resist Art Project
- Fall Leaves Black Glue Watercolor Resist Art Project
Enjoy the stress relieving activity of coloring with black glue and watercolors with this fun collection of easy under the sea ocean art and craft projects. Create some under the sea black glue ocean art today!
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE!
If you liked Ocean Art, You may also like
- Art & Science: Experiment with Watercolor Resist
- The Best Winter Art Projects for Kids and Teens
- Three Color Wet-on-Wet Watercolor Painting
- Shadow Art Outdoor Science for Kids
- The Best Rock Painting Ideas for Kids
Join the Rhythms of Play Community!
Enter your email address to receive our newsletter AND immediate access to our Free Art Template Download Page!