Color your own thankful for placemats with these fun printable Thanksgiving placemats for kids and adults!
I am thankful for placemats, with a cute thankful turkey in the middle, are printable Thanksgiving placemats for kids to make and color. Even toddlers, preschoolers, and adults will want to try this gratitude craft and activity. Printable Thanksgiving coloring placemats make it fun for the whole family to express their gratitude with vibrant colors, simple pictures, or words. Use these ideas for Thanksgiving placemats to help bring gratitude, appreciation, and joy back to your table and into your home.
First, invite children to make this easy Thanksgiving gratitude craft before your meal–or use the I am thankful for printable placemats as is! Next, encourage Thanksgiving dinner guests to give thanks for all of the blessings in their lives by writing, drawing, or coloring what they feel most grateful for. Scroll down to see the short craft supply list for this simple project and learn the DIY details. You might also enjoy this list of Thanksgiving Traditions.
Thanksgiving Placemats To Color
If you are looking for fun things to do on Thanksgiving–you’ve just struck gold. Printable Thanksgiving placemats to color are a fun gratitude craft and activity that children and other dinner guests can work on as they wait for their meal. Use the I am thankful for printable coloring placemats and autumn-themed paper placemats to make DIY Thanksgiving placemats with this easy step-by-step craft tutorial.
First, download and print the printable Thanksgiving placemats to color with the cute thankful turkey in the middle. Then, invite the kids to make this easy Thanksgiving placemat craft with the instructions below. Next, set the table with the Thanksgiving coloring placemats. And finally, invite dinner guests to write, or draw, what they are most grateful for on their printable I am thankful for placemats. For more fun ideas, have a look at this great list of Thanksgiving gratitude activities and crafts.
I am Thankful for Placemats & Coloring Supplies
- I Am Thankful for Printable Thanksgiving Placemats
- Scissors or guillotine paper trimmer
- Thanksgiving paper placemats (harvest leaves, brown, or maple leaf)
- Glue stick
- Colored pencils, crayons, markers, or gel pens
Easy Thanksgiving Placemat Craft for kids & adults
Homemade placemats for Thanksgiving are fun for kids and adults to make. Use the easy step-by-step Thanksgiving placemat craft instructions and the DIY Thanksgiving placemats photo tutorial below the written directions to make your own Thanksgiving coloring placemats for the kid’s Thanksgiving table and the adult’s table, too! The whole family will have a great time putting these gratitude crafts together.
Thanksgiving placemat crafts for kids, like this fun DIY using a cute thankful turkey printable, can help keep the kids busy as they wait for their meal and help them learn to express gratitude for the blessings in their lives.
Step 1 – Download I am Thankful for Printable Placemat
- Access the I am thankful for printable Thanksgiving placemats in the Rhythms of Play Learning Center Printable Library HERE—>Thankful Turkey Printable Placemats
Step 2 – Print Thankful Turkey Placemats
- Once you download the printable Thanksgiving placemats, print them onto printer paper or cardstock. Cardstock will create a smoother and more robust surface to color your own thankful placemats.
Step 3 – Cut out Printable Thanksgiving Placemats to Color
- Use a pair of scissors or a paper trimmer to cut along the dotted line of each printable Thanksgiving coloring placemat.
Step 4 – Glue Printable Coloring Placemats to The Paper Thanksgiving Placemats
- First, use a glue stick to rub glue all over the back of the I am thankful for thanksgiving coloring placemats.
- Next, glue them into the center of each of the paper Thanksgiving placemats that you purchased to make the base.
Step 5 – Set the Thanksgiving Dinner Table with Thankful Placemats To Color
- Invite children to set the Thanksgiving dinner table with the cute thankful turkey coloring placemats that they put together.
- Don’t forget to put crayons, colored pencils, markers, or gel pens on the table to color the printable thankful turkey placemats with.
Step 6 – Color Your Own Thanksgiving Placemats with Everything you Feel Thankful For
- Encourage guests to write, draw, or color what they feel most grateful for onto their own Thanksgiving coloring placemat as they wait for Thanksgiving dinner to be served.
DIY Thanksgiving Placemats Photo Tutorial
The DIY Thanksgiving placemats photo tutorial below shows how even preschoolers can make this Thanksgiving placemat craft!
Printable Thanksgiving Placemats for Kids and Adutls
Making and coloring Thanksgiving paper placemats is fun to do on Thanksgiving and a great way to pass the time when bellies get hungry. Color your own thankful for placemats can also help increase feelings of gratitude at the Thanksgiving dinner table.
Simply invite children and adults to write, draw, or color what they feel most grateful for onto the I am Thankful for placemat printable. And, don’t forget to look at this list of Thanksgiving Gratitude Crafts and Activities for even more ideas!
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE.