Thanksgiving is a wonderful time of year to remember to be grateful for what we have. These Thanksgiving gratitude activities and crafts provide an easy way for families to cultivate an attitude of gratitude in the home during the holidays.
While some of the activities and crafts below can be done year round, most are specific activities and crafts to do for Thanksgiving. For more ideas that can be done both at Thanksgiving and year-round be sure you pop over to check out Year Round Gratitude Activities and Crafts.
Thanksgiving Gratitude Activities and Crafts
Gratitude brings abundance. Use the activities and crafts found below to cultivate an attitude of gratitude in the home this Thanksgiving. Click on the creator of each activity and craft for all the fun details!
Related: Thanksgiving Turkey Leaf Lanterns
Thanksgiving Gratitude Activities: Thankful Activities
These are lovely activities for kids and families to do on or around Thanksgiving. You can see photos of these activities below.
- Gratitude Activity for Kids: Thanksgiving Cootie Catcher | Bren Did
- Thankful Heart Thanksgiving Activity for Kids | Live Craft Eat for Lasso the Moon
- Gratitude Photo Scavenger Hunt | Let’s Get Together
- Free Count Your Blessings Tree (Printable) | Somewhat Simple
- Thanks and Giving Trees (Free Printable) | Cranial Hiccups
- Thanksgiving Coloring Pages Printable | Nurturestore
- The Gratitude Game | Play Party Pin
- Be Thankful: Book Inspired Family Thanksgiving Activity with Free Printable | Sunny Day Family
- Thankfulness Chain: Thanksgiving Activity | The Joys of Boys
- Thankful Garland with Free Printable | 281 Fourth Street
- Printable Family Gratitude Devotions for the Month of November | Frugal Fun for Boys
- How to Fill a Gratitude Bowl for Thankfulness | Om Livin’
- Things I am Thankful for Story Window | Buggy and Buddy
- Thankful Turkey Journal Project | Arts and Crackers
- Free Printable Gratitude Journal | Money Saving Mom
- All the Things I am Thankful For Free Gratitude Journal | Living Well Spending Less
- Thanksgiving Yoga | Kid’s Yoga Stories
- Thanksgiving Kids’ Table | Meaningful Mama (New! Not pictured)
Thanksgiving Gratitude Crafts
Most of these thankful crafts turn into activities that will help you cultivate an attitude of gratitude in the home.
- How to Make a Thankful Tree for Thanksgiving | Real Leaves or Clay Gratitude Leaves
- Give Thanks, Gratitude Board | Jellybean Junkyard
- Glimmering Gratitude Mobile | Parents
- Gratitude Boxes | Meri Cherry
- Thanksgiving Clothespin Wreath | Chica and Jo
- Wreath of Plenty Craft | Parents
- Thanksgiving Fall Leaf Wreath for Kids | Mini Monets and Mommies
- Gratitude Garland | Mosswood Connections
- Giving Thanks: Free Thankful Banner Download | Carina Gardner
- Thankfulness Garland Craft | Young Earthy Mama
- Acorn Gratitude Banner | Creative Family Fun
- Be Thankful: A Thanksgiving Craft for Kids | Kitchen Counter Chronicles
- Gratitude Turkey Placemats | Mama’s Happy Hive
- Thankful Turkey Book | B-Inspired Mama
- Gratitude Turkey Treat Jar | Toddler Approved!
- What a Turkey | Parents
- Gratitude Turkey | Little Family Fun
- I am Thankful Thanksgiving Craftivity | Playdough to Plato
- Easy Thankful Turkeys Craft | Teaching 2 and 3-Year-Olds
- Thankful Turkey Handprint Keepsake | School Time Snippets
- Gratitude Pumpkins | The Joys of Boys
- Marbled Clay Gratitude Leaves (NEW! not pictured)
Thanksgiving Gratitude Activities: Thankful Food
Two lovely ways to practice gratitude with food.
Related: Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
Thanksgiving Gratitude Activities: Thankful Books
For a wonderful list of books that can be used year-round to nurture gratitude in the home read Gratitude Books for Kids That Inspire Thankfulness.
Thanksgiving is a wonderful time of year to remember to be grateful for what we have. These thankful activities and crafts provide an easy way for families to cultivate an attitude of gratitude. Use these fun ideas to decorate and fill your home with thankfulness this holiday season.
For many more ideas that can be done during the holidays and year-round be sure you pop over to check out Lessons in Thankfulness: Year Round Gratitude Activities and Crafts.
You may also like:
- Year-Round Gratitude Activities for Kids
- Gratitude Books for Kids That Inspire Thankfulness
- Turkey Leaf Lanterns
- Top 10 Thankful Trees
The One Essential Tool You Need To Get Organized For Good!
Join the Rhythms of Play community to get organized, connect with your kids, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!