DIY winter fairy peg dolls are a unique homemade wooden toy for kids. They are the perfect handmade toy for pretend play, small worlds, and fairy gardens! They also look beautiful displayed on nature tables, shelves, and windowsills throughout the home.
Related: DIY Rainbow Peg Dolls
Winter Fairy Peg Dolls
Winter fairy peg dolls are wonderful for pretend or imaginative play. My daughter loves playing and chatting with these little cuties as she flies them around the house.
Related: DIY Rainbow Ribbon Fairy Wands
Winter Fairy Peg Dolls: Materials
- Peg Dolls [There are enough peg dolls in this set to make these fairies and Rainbow Peg Dolls, Monarch Butterfly Peg Dolls, and Peg doll Boats.]
- Acrylic Craft Paint — metallic platinum, purple martin pearl, aquarium pearl, mother of pearl, and cherry red
- Sharpie Oil Paint Marker Extra Fine Black
- Brush set
- Foam brush (In brush set above)
- Mod Podge matte finish
- Craft felt
- Sewing sheers (best for cutting felt)
- Gold star sequins (different than pictured)
- Glue gun with glue sticks
Winter Fairy Peg Dolls: Directions
These cute little winter fairy peg dolls are surprisingly easy to make. They are a wonderful addition to nature tables, fairy gardens, and are a lovely way to decorate the home in the winter.
My daughter loves to play with them, fly them around the house, and sing, “Let it go.” to them. Not kidding. It’s very sweet to watch. They are wonderful little playmates.
Click HERE to see step by step instructions complete with photos.
You may also like
- Fairy Winter Wonderland Small World
- DIY Rainbow Peg Dolls
- Peg Doll Boats
- DIY Waldorf Square
- Elf Peg Doll Ornaments
- DIY Rainbow Colored Wooden Blocks
- Monarch Butterfly Peg Dolls
- DIY Tetris-Inspired Puzzle Cube
The One Essential Tool You Need To Get Organized For Good!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to get organized, connect with your kids, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!