A DIY quadruple heart glass paint heart votive candle holder makes a unique gift idea for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s day, Father’s Day and anniversaries. Creating gorgeous stained glass hearts on square votives is fun and easy. Anyone that can draw or trace can do this easy craft project.
Related: Single Heart Votive Candle Holders
DIY Quadruple Heart Candle Holders Materials List
- 3-inch square Votives
- Glass Paint or Paint Markers
- Glass paint outline tube (black) (optional)
- Paint brushes (Needed for using glass paint)
- Free heart template
Related: Keepsake Gifts for Him or Her
How to Paint Hearts on Square Votive Candle Holders
- Print out the heart template. It is too large so you will need to print it out at 75% of its original size. Click print, then change it from 100% to 75% in the “scale” field. You can also use a black glass paint outline tube or black paint marker to draw your own hearts if you prefer.
- Cut heart template out and tape it to the inside of the square votive to hold it in place.
- Use a black glass paint outline tube or black paint marker to trace your design onto the candle holder.
- Repeat until you have one heart outline on each side. You may want to wait until each side dries before completing the next side.
- Allow black outline to dry.
- Use glass paint or black paint marker to color each heart. Once again, you may want to wait until each heart dries before moving on to the next. Painting with glass paint is a bit different than other paints. You want to load your brush and dab as much as you can into the black outline of the heart. The more paint the better. If you brush it on you might not be able to see it once it dries.
- For best results allow hearts to dry for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Once dry feel free to personalize them with names or words such as “Love” or “Mom.” Click on the link to find out how!
Gorgeous Examples of DIY Quadruple Heart Square Votive Candle Holders
These quadruple heart square votive candle holders cast gorgeous hearts onto the wall when lit! So pretty! This one has the word love written on it to personalize it.
Make your hearts all the same color or use multiple colors!
Related: Faux Stained Glass Candle Holders
I love how gorgeous these DIY quadruple heart square votive candle holders look when lit!
Creating gorgeous stained glass heart decorations with glass paint on square votive candle holders is easy for older kids, teens, and adults. Anyone that can draw or trace can do this easy art project. Personalize them to make a keepsake with an extra special touch.
These DIY quadruple heart square votive candle holders also make a unique wedding centerpiece, and a gorgeous Valentine’s Day or anniversary gift idea!
You may also like
- Single Heart Votive Candle Holders
- Hand Painted Votives
- Beautiful Gifts Kids Can Make
- DIY Keepsake Gifts for Him or Her
- Personalized Heart Votive Candle Holder Gift Idea
The One Essential Tool You Need To Get Organized For Good!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to get organized, connect with your kids, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!