Start a new Christmas tradition with your family this year with the Kindness Elves. The Kindness Elves are a refreshing variation on the Elf on the Shelf that can be used to encourage acts of kindness during the holidays. Children love the Kindness Elves and you will too!
The Kindness Elves are magical friends that love to encourage children to commit small acts of kindness. They love to visit your home during the holidays to share the holiday spirit with your children.
Kindness Elves can be used to encourage children to commit small acts of kindness all year long!
Why we Choose the Kindness Elves Over the Elf on the Shelf
The Kindness Elves are a refreshing variation on the Elf on the shelf nightmare. Sorry, no offense, but I am not a fan. What do The Elf and his mission have to do with the true meaning of Christmas?
I’d like to know how the antics of the Elf help my child develop into a well-rounded human being. I personally don’t appreciate anyone calling my child naughty or bad.
No offense to those that love the adventures of The Elf, he’s just not for my family. The message that the Kindness Elves share with our children, on the other hand, is a cause I can get behind.
The Kindness Elves are magical friends who love nothing more than to sprinkle kindness and joy wherever they go. They love to visit your home during the holidays and other special times of year to share happiness with your children.
They encourage children to do small acts of kindness for others as opposed to looking at what’s in it for themselves. I’m sorry, but as I see it… that Elf breeds nothing but shame and entitlement.
Have you ever seen a child throw a fit when The Elf was not moved or did not provide a new morning activity, gift or treat? I have. I’d personally rather have the Kindness Elves and an advent calendar available for my kids to check on in the morning.
10 Reasons to Choose the Kindness Elves Over the Elf on the Shelf
There are many reasons our family decided to use the Kindness Elves in our home for Christmas instead of the Elf on the Shelf. Below you can find a quick summary of the top 10 reasons we choose the Kindness Elves!
- The Kindness Elves focus on positive character building activities.
- They encourage kindness, generosity, and thoughtfulness.
- Kindness Elves help you motivate the kids to serve others.
- The Elves model, direct, and prompt easy ways to be kind and helpful.
- There is no shame, blame or naughtiness associated with Kindness Elves.
- Your children learn that it is fun to do things for others as opposed to always expecting others to do things for them.
- They only share ideas and notice things that are lovely as opposed to pointing out bad behavior.
- Treats and gifts are given ONLY as a way to thank children for their kindness.
- The mission of the Kindness Elves in line with the true spirit and meaning of Christmas.
- They can be used to encourage kindness and teach empathy year round! Click on the link to learn how!
Christmas Kindness Activities for Kids: Encourage Kindness with the Kindness Elves
- The Kindness Elves leave an act of kindness suggestion for your kids to find.
- Your children find the latest act of kindness suggestion from the elves and want to get involved.
- Children are encouraged to experience how it feels to do something for someone else and see the positive effect of their act of kindness.
- The Kindness Elves leave the children a little postcard congratulating them on their act of kindness that your children can record in their Little Book of Big Kindnesses.
- Your children enthusiastically wait for the next act of kindness suggestion from the Kindness Elves.
Related: Homemade Gifts Kids Can Make
Where to Buy Kindness Elves
The Kindness Elves are currently only available for purchase on the Kindness Elves website. There are several different Elf colors, bundles, and sets available. Click the button below to learn more!
Related: 15 Ways to Raise a Helper
Kindness Elves: Different Kind of Elves for Christmas
Start a new Christmas tradition with your family this year with the Kindness Elves. The Kindness Elves are a different kind of elves that carry the spirit of Christmas into your home.
Experience the amazing impact the Kindness Elves have in the home by encouraging kids to carry out daily Acts of Kindness for their siblings, friends, and neighbors. Children love the Kindness Elves and you will too!
Try making and passing Rainbow Sprinkle Star Kindness Cookies as an act of kindness with the kids!
Learn more about Rhythms of Play HERE.
If You Liked The Kindness Elves, You May Also Like
- Christmas Ornaments Kids Can Make
- Encourage Kindness to Nature with the Kindness Elves
- Year-Round Ideas for the Kindness Elves
- Christmas Wreath Fingerprint Art Christmas Card
The One Essential Tool You Need To Keep You and the Kids Happy!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to connect with your children, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!