Have you heard about camp kindness summer camp for kids? It’s summer camp with a kindness twist!
The focus is on having fun but and teaching empathy to kids through the magic of the Kindness Elves, with lots of fun printables and easy daily kindness projects to complete.
You may also like 15 Ways to Raise a Helper.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Thank you for choosing to support this blog!
Camp Kindness Summer Camp for Kids
Camp Kindness is a summer camp you can do at home or with a group over the summer break. The focus is on teaching kids the skill of empathy while having fun completing daily kindness projects. Learn more about the Kindness Elves HERE.
Related Article: 10 Reasons to Choose the Kindness Elves Over the Elf on the Shelf
What is Camp Kindness Summer Camp for Kids?
What does Camp Kindness Contain?
Over 100 pages of amazing content that you can keep coming back to, and use over and over again!
- 6-weeks worth of easily achievable and fun activities for kids to do each day of the summer break, 5 per week.
- 30 printable ice cream shaped activity cards.
- 6-weeks worth of easily achievable and fun Acts of Kindness ideas to do each day, 5 per week.
- 30 printable heart shaped Acts of Kindness cards.
- Labels, lists, scavenger hunt and even a cool Camp Kindness completion certificate to print for the kids when they finish!
Click HERE to learn more!
Hurry… get the special introductory price of $7.49 USD while it lasts! Click HERE for more information.
One of our favorite kindness activities is passing out kindness sugar cookies! Click on the link to learn how to make our easy cake mix recipe!
To learn more about Rhythms of Play click on the link!
The One Essential Tool You Need To Get Organized For Good!
Join the Rhythms of Play community to get organized, connect with your kids, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!