My family fell in love at first bite with this gluten-free peach raspberry crisp, and I think you will too.
During the summer months we always have an abundance of fresh peaches and raspberries in our garden.
I decided to use some up by making a crisp one day. They next day my family clamored for me to make it again.
Yes, it’s that good!
This post contains a affiliate links for your convenience. Thank you for choosing to support this blog!
Gluten-Free Peach Raspberry Crisp
I adapted this gluten-free peach raspberry crisp recipe from an Apple Crisp recipe found in Moosewood Cookbook by Mollie Katzen. [One of my favorite cookbooks.]
I used fresh peaches and raspberries instead of apples, almond meal instead of flour, maple syrup instead of honey, and I left out the lemon juice, orange juice, cinnamon and allspice because I don’t like how those spices taste with peaches.
It was so delicious I have made it a few times since then.
Gluten-Free Peach Raspberry Crisp Ingredients:
- 5 – 7 peaches cut and into slices (and peeled if desired. I did it both ways and found it easier to eat without them.)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 cups raw oats
- 3/4 cup almond meal (ground almonds–we used our food processor to grind the almonds into a meal)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped sunflower seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
Gluten-Free Peach Raspberry Crisp Directions:
- Slice (and peel) the peaches. It tastes just as good with the peels on or off. It’s a lot quicker and easier to make if you leave them on.
- Melt the butter and honey together.
- Combine with oats, almond meal, nuts, seeds and salt. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°
- Greese 9 × 9 square pan.
- Place a layer of peaches on the bottom of the pan.
- Toss raspberries in to fill the gaps. You can use more than I did below if you like. [Both the peaches and raspberries came straight from our garden–Mmmm!]
- Crumble half of the oat and almond meal mixture on top of the peaches and raspberries.
- Place another layer of peaches and raspberries on top of the oat mixture.
- Crumble remaining oat mixture on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes uncovered @ 375° (cover if it crisps to quickly). The sides should be bubbling and the top golden brown when finished.
The whole family will love this gluten-free peach raspberry crisp recipe. Serve warm right out of the oven plain, with fresh cream, whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream–yum!
You may also like:
- How to Make the Best Tasting Green Smoothie Ever!
- Apple and Pomegranate Salad
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
- Turkey Vegetable Lasagna
- Apple Pie Oatmeal
For more ideas follow my board on Pinterest.
Subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss next week’s activity!
Latest posts by nell (see all)
- Mom Hats for Messy Hair Don’t Care Days - March 20, 2017
- DIY Mother’s Day Personalized Votive Candle Holder Gift Idea - March 15, 2017
- Super Cool T-Shirts Perfect for Dad - March 9, 2017