My family fell in love at first bite with this gluten-free peach raspberry crisp, and I think you will too.
During the summer months we always have an abundance of fresh peaches and raspberries in our garden.
I decided to use some up by making a crisp one day. They next day my family clamored for me to make it again.
Yes, it’s that good!
This post contains a affiliate links for your convenience. Thank you for choosing to support this blog!
Gluten-Free Peach Raspberry Crisp
I adapted this gluten-free peach raspberry crisp recipe from an Apple Crisp recipe found in Moosewood Cookbook by Mollie Katzen. [One of my favorite cookbooks.]
I used fresh peaches and raspberries instead of apples, almond meal instead of flour, maple syrup instead of honey, and I left out the lemon juice, orange juice, cinnamon and allspice because I don’t like how those spices taste with peaches.
It was so delicious I have made it a few times since then.
Gluten-Free Peach Raspberry Crisp Ingredients:
- 5 – 7 peaches cut and into slices (and peeled if desired. I did it both ways and found it easier to eat without them.)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 cups raw oats
- 3/4 cup almond meal (ground almonds–we used our food processor to grind the almonds into a meal)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped sunflower seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
Gluten-Free Peach Raspberry Crisp Directions:
- Slice (and peel) the peaches. It tastes just as good with the peels on or off. It’s a lot quicker and easier to make if you leave them on.
- Melt the butter and honey together.
- Combine with oats, almond meal, nuts, seeds and salt. Set aside.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°
- Greese 9 × 9 square pan.
- Place a layer of peaches on the bottom of the pan.
- Toss raspberries in to fill the gaps. You can use more than I did below if you like. [Both the peaches and raspberries came straight from our garden–Mmmm!]
- Crumble half of the oat and almond meal mixture on top of the peaches and raspberries.
- Place another layer of peaches and raspberries on top of the oat mixture.
- Crumble remaining oat mixture on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes uncovered @ 375° (cover if it crisps to quickly). The sides should be bubbling and the top golden brown when finished.
The whole family will love this gluten-free peach raspberry crisp recipe. Serve warm right out of the oven plain, with fresh cream, whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream–yum!
You may also like:
- How to Make the Best Tasting Green Smoothie Ever!
- Apple and Pomegranate Salad
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
- Turkey Vegetable Lasagna
- Apple Pie Oatmeal
For more ideas follow my board on Pinterest.
Subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss next week’s activity!
The One Essential Tool You Need To Get Organized For Good!
Join the Rhythms of Play community to get organized, connect with your kids, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!