Here are a few family favorite recipes that make hungry bellies happy!
These family-friendly recipes are the most popular recipes on Rhythms of Play. Children will enjoy these recipes because they taste good, while parents will like them because they are healthy recipes the whole family can enjoy!
Related: How to Make Pumpkin Puree
Top 5 Family Friendly Recipes
Try any of the healthy family recipes below!
- How to Make the Best Tasting Green Smoothie Ever! – So good even your kids will beg for more! Complete with tips, tricks and a tried and true green smoothie recipe.
- Vegetable Lasagna – A recipe the whole family will enjoy. It is a meal in itself complete with all four food groups when you add meat to the sauce. You can customize it to make your own, and it contains directions to get the kids involved in the making. Putting it together with your kids is fun, educational, and a lot easier than trying to cook with them pulling at your pant legs.
- Apple Pie Oatmeal – Apple pie oatmeal tastes just like warm apple pie. It is the ultimate “healthy” breakfast comfort food. It’s both easy to make and fun for kids to put what they want in their bowls. Try this family favorite today!
- Gluten-Free Peach Raspberry Crisp – Serve warm right out of the oven plain, with fresh cream, or vanilla ice cream. My family fell in love at first bite, and I think you will too.
- Pumpkin Cranberry Bread – There is nothing quite like the sweet tangy goodness contained within each bite of this pumpkin cranberry bread.