These top 5 family friendly recipes are the most popular recipes on Rhythms of Play. They were the most viewed, pinned and shared recipes published in 2015.
See the top 5 recipes from over 25 participating bloggers by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.
Top 5 Family Friendly Recipes
- How to Make the Best Tasting Green Smoothie Ever! – So good even your kids will beg for more! Complete with tips, tricks and a tried and true green smoothie recipe.
- Vegetable Lasagna – A recipe the whole family will enjoy. It is a meal in itself complete with all four food groups when you add meat to the sauce. You can customize it to make your own, and it contains directions to get the kids involved in the making. Putting it together with your kids is fun, educational, and a lot easier than trying to cook with them pulling at your pant legs.
- Apple Pie Oatmeal – Apple pie oatmeal tastes just like warm apple pie. It is the ultimate “healthy” breakfast comfort food. It’s both easy to make and fun for kids to put what they want in their bowls. Try this family favorite today!
- Gluten-Free Peach Raspberry Crisp – Serve warm right out of the oven plain, with fresh cream, or vanilla ice cream. My family fell in love at first bite, and I think you will too.
- Pumpkin Cranberry Bread – There is nothing quite like the sweet tangy goodness contained within each bite of this pumpkin cranberry bread.
These top 5 recipes were the most popular recipes published on Rhythms of Play in 2015. Enjoy!
This post is a part of the Most Popular Recipes of The Year Blog Hop. Click on the link to see the top 5 recipes from over 25 participating bloggers!
You may also like:
- Most Popular Posts of 2015
- Top 10 Crafts of 2015
- YUM! Deliciously Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Green Crafty and Creative
- 3 Ingredient Chili Cream Cheese Dip
- Apple and Pomegranate Salad
- How to Turn Pasta Sauce into a Healthy Meal Your Kids Will Eat
- How to Make Chicken Stock
For more ideas follow my board on Pinterest.
Subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss anything!
The One Essential Tool You Need To Keep You and the Kids Happy!
Subscribe to the Rhythms of Play community newsletter to connect with your children, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!
Nell has over 20 years of experience working with children and is the founder of Rhythms of Play. She believes in the power of the imagination, learning through play, making this world a greener place to live, and getting outside in all seasons! Learn more…