Hi! My name is Nell Regan. I believe in the magic of childhood, the power of our dreams, spending more time outdoors than indoors, and making this world a greener place to live.
Whether you are a stay at home parent, a working parent, a teacher, or a caregiver to other people’s children; I want to share tools that will help you do it all while maintaining your sanity.
From knowing what to do with the kids all day to keeping your household running smoothly I will do my best to help make your life a little easier to live.
I post information and interesting projects of all kinds — Art’s and crafts for kids and adults, DIY projects, positive parenting tips, outside activities, homeschooling ideas, seasonal fun, holidays & celebrations, gardening, easy recipes, and keeping it ALL organized for good!
Why don’t you have a look around and let me know what you think? I’d love to hear from you if you have any great ideas to share, any questions or comments, or just want to say hi! You can contact me on any of the social sites found to the left in my sidebar, or use the contact form to email me any time!
Random Facts About Me:
- I have a 4-year-old daughter.
- I worked in childcare for over 10 years.
- I’ve lived in more homes than years I’ve been alive.
- I was a genuine Baywatch Babe — Los Angeles County Lifeguard & Junior Lifeguard Instructor for 20 years.
- I died once and lived to tell about it.
- I’m a Teacher, Coach, Yoga Instructor, Yoga Therapist, Personal Trainer, & Emergency Medical Technician.
- Places I’ve lived are Santa Monica/Venice CA, Santa Cruz CA, Kauai Hawaii, Vancouver BC and now Chico, CA.
- I’ve had heart surgery three times.
- I have a B.S. in Kinesiology, an M.A. in Psychology, and have completed an additional 3 years of doctoral study in Psychology.
Links to Popular Posts:
- DIY Acorn Marble Necklace
- All Season Hand and Fingerprint Tree
- Frozen-Inspired Snowstorm Sensory Bottle
- Calm Down Sensory Bottles 101
- Kids Books That Teach Important Life Lessons
- How to Raise a Helper
- Coin Sorting: A Montessori-Inspired Sensorial Activity
- DIY Rainbow Peg Dolls
- DIY Leave in Conditioner and Detangling Spray
- Get Organized for Good: Establish a Daily Rhythm
- Caring for the Earth: 12 Ways to Help Kids Get it
- Turkey Leaf Lanterns
- Top 10 Fall Nature Crafts
Books I’ve Co-Authored
Click on the photos to learn more about them!
Make sure you subscribe to my newsletter below so you don’t miss anything!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get your FREE weekly planner!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.