Artists of all ages will be able to find some winter art projects to try in this fun collection. Little ones will need guidance from a parent or teacher while older children will be able to do these on their own.
Winter art projects are fun to do on stormy winter days. It is a great way to connect with nature during the colder winter months.
I hope you find some inspiration to create some beautiful winter art after seeing these amazing examples. They are not in any particular order. I think they are all gorgeous!
You may also like Wet-on-Wet Watercolor Painting.
This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you for choosing to support this blog!
Top 10 Winter Art Projects
1. Winter Rain Watercolor Resist from SmArt Class
2. Silhouette Winter Tree Art from Buggy and Buddy
This Stunning Winter Tree Silhouette from Inner Child Fun provides another beautiful way to make a winter tree silhouette.
3. Snowman Painting ~ Winter Art Projects for Kids from Housing a Forest
4. Owls in the Night from Kids Artists
5. Polar Bears from That Artist Woman
6. Winter Watercolor Resist Art with Free Printable Snowflake Template from Fun at Home with Kids
These Snowflake Art Trading Cards from Art Projects for Kids are also gorgeous.
7. Northern Lights Winter Lanscape Art Lesson from Katy’s AnelNik Designs & Art Project Ideas
8. Alpine Trees from Painted Paper in the Art Room
9. Winter Sky Art for Kids from Craftulate
10. Easy Birch Tree Painting for Kids from The Educators’ Spin On It
Here is another amazing Birch Tree Winter Art project that uses a slightly different technique from How Wee Learn.
Bonus Winter Art Project
I didn’t feel right including my own winter art project in my top 10, so I have provided it here as a bonus! We made Alpine Tree Watercolor Resist Art. We also have done Art & Science: Experiment with Watercolor Resist. Sign up for my newsletter below so you don’t miss our next projects!
Creating winter art is a fun way to connect with nature during the colder winter months. Give a few of these a try this winter!
You may also like:
- Art & Science: Experiment with Watercolor Resist
- Green Crafty and Creative
- Painting with Foam Blocks
- Single Color Wet-on-Wet Watercolor Painting
- Painted Votives for Kids to Make