Making Thanksgiving turkey leaf nature crafts is fun for kids of all ages. There are so many leaves on the ground at this time of year, collecting a few to make any one of these turkey nature crafts is an activity the whole family can enjoy!
I’m sure you have everything you need at home for at least one of these ideas. And I would bet that unless you live in Florida your neighborhood is probably littered (pun intended) with leaves you can use. Why not give one of these amazing DIY ideas a try?
Thanksgiving Turkey Leaf Nature Crafts
My daughter loves collecting leaves in nature to make crafts of all kinds. Making Thanksgiving leaf turkeys is one of her all-time favorites. Just look at all the amazing nature crafts you can try!
I have marked the Leaf turkey crafts featured in the photo collages with a (*) so you can easily find them.
12 Amazing Thanksgiving Turkey Leaf Nature Crafts
1. Turkey Leaf Lanterns *
2. Leaf Turkey Fall Fun | A Lovely Lark *
3. Leaf Turkey Craft | Honey & Butter *
4. Maple Leaf Turkey Craft | Almost Unschoolers *
5. Leaf Turkey Craft for Kids | Crafty Morning *
6. Turkey Leaf Placemat | Bombshell Bling *
7. Fall Leaf Turkey Craft Suncatcher | Kid Things *
8. Leaf Turkey Card | Toddler Approved *
9. Leaf Turkey Kids Craft | Moments of Mommyhood
10. Leaf Turkey Handprint | Sweet Little Ones
11. Leaf Turkey Paper Plate Craft for Kids | Mamas Like Me
12. Leaf Turkey for Thanksgiving | Marie LeBaron for Baby Center
There are so many leaves on the ground at this time of year why not collect a few to try one of these amazing Thanksgiving leaf turkey crafts?
You can even use some to decorate your Thanksgiving holiday table this year. Make some today!
You May Also Like:
- How to Press and Preserve Fall Leaves
- Gratitude Books for Kids that Inspire Thankfulness
- How to Make a Thankful Tree with Real Leaves
- 40 Thanksgiving Gratitude Activities for Kids.
- Fall Leaf Lacing
- Fall Leaves Fish in the Sea Nature Craft
Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter below to get your FREE planner!
The One Essential Tool You Need To Get Organized For Good!
Join the Rhythms of Play community to get organized, connect with your kids, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!
Latest posts by nell (see all)
- DIY Monarch Butterfly Peg Dolls - May 16, 2017
- DIY Father’s Day Personalized Candle Holder Gift Idea - May 11, 2017
- Fun Ways to Celebrate the Summer Solstice - May 10, 2017