Who’s favorite parenting tips are these?… Yours!
Below you will find the most viewed, pinned, and shared parenting tips posted by Rhythms of Play in 2015. Links to the most popular articles from over 30 parenting bloggers can be found at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!
Favorite Parenting Tips
Are you ready? Drumroll please… here are your favorite parenting posts of the year!
Top 5 Parenting Tips
1. 15 Books Every Parent Should Read – The sheer number of parenting books available today can be tough to navigate. It’s hard to know which are worth the read and which are better off left on the shelf. As a childcare worker turned parent, I’ve had the opportunity to read more than my fair share. These are my absolute favorites.
2. 7 Teething Tips to Naturally Soothe Your Baby – These 7 teething tips are the best ways I have found to soothe my baby’s teething pain without the use of chemicals.
3. How I Weaned My Toddler – This is the story of how I weaned my toddler. I don’t expect it to look like your story. Nor do I expect you to do what I did. I only hope that my story can make yours a little easier to bear. Let’s face it, weaning a toddler is no easy task.
4. The Easiest Way to Teach Kids to Have Good Manners – Teaching manners to kids doesn’t have to be difficult. Discover the secret to getting your kids to use good manners the easy way. There doesn’t even need to be any teaching involved!
5. One Thing You Should Never Say to a Child – What we say to a child is so important. They internalize everything adults tell them and they begin to believe the things they hear about them as fact. The same is true for what we tell ourselves. It matters. A lot!
5 More Popular Parenting Related Tips
1. 25 Beach Safety Tips from an Ocean Lifeguard Mom – You can take the mom out of the lifeguard tower, but you can’t take the lifeguard out of the mom. I guarantee that you will be well prepared to keep you and your family safe at the beach after reading this article.
2. Kids Books that Teach Important Life Lessons – I have noticed in my many years as a childcare worker, and a now a parent, that children are deeply touched by the books they read. This is why I like to read them books that teach important life lessons. During the many years that I have been reading books to children, these have stood out as some of the very best.
3. Establish a Daily Rhythm – Rhythm is the basic order of your daily routines and tasks. Both kids and adults thrive on rhythm in the home. Establishing a daily rhythm will help you keep your family happily humming along.
4. 10 Reasons to Make Rhythm a Habit – A Daily rhythm is one long daily habit. Once established it can keep you on track and help your whole family live a more balanced and productive life.
5. Caring for the Earth: 12 Ways to Help Kids Get it – There are many ways to teach children to care for the Earth. Here are 12 simple ways to help your family live in a greener world now, and into the future.
This post is a part of the Best Positive Parenting Posts of the Year Blog Hop. Click on the link to see the most popular positive parenting tips from over 30 Parenting Bloggers!
You may also like:
- Most Popular Posts of 2015
- Top 10 Crafts of 2015
- YUM! Deliciously Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Green Crafty and Creative