DIY winter fairy peg dolls are unique handmade wooden toys for kids. Children love to use them for pretend or imaginative play. My daughter loves playing and chatting with these little cuties.
They also make beautiful winter home decor. Winter fairy peg dolls look beautiful displayed on nature tables, shelves, and windowsills throughout the home.
You may also like DIY Rainbow Peg Dolls.
Winter Fairy Peg Dolls
Winter Fairy Peg Dolls: Materials
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Thank you for choosing to support this blog!
- Peg Dolls [There are enough peg dolls in this set to make these fairies and Rainbow Peg Dolls, Monarch Butterfly Peg Dolls, and Peg doll Boats.]
- Acrylic Craft Paint — Metallic Platinum, Purple Martin Pearl, Aquarium Pearl, Mother of Pearl, and Cherry Red
- Sharpie Oil Paint Marker Extra Fine Black
- Brush Set
- Foam brush (In brush set above)
- Mod Podge Matte Finish
- Craft Felt
- Sewing Sheers (best for cutting felt)
- Gold Star Sequins (different than pictured)
- Glue Gun with Glue Sticks
Winter Fairy Peg Dolls: Directions
These cute little winter fairy peg dolls are surprisingly easy to make. They are a wonderful addition to nature tables, fairy gardens, and are a lovely way to decorate the home in the winter.
My daughter loves to play with them, fly them around the house, and sing, “Let it go.” to them. Not kidding. It’s ver sweet to watch. They are wonderful little playmates.
Click HERE to see step by step instructions complete with photos.
You may also like
- Fairy Winter Wonderland Small World
- DIY Rainbow Peg Dolls
- Peg Doll Boats
- Monarch Butterfly Peg Dolls
- Elf Peg Doll Ornaments
- DIY Rainbow Colored Wooden Blocks
- DIY Waldorf Square
- DIY Tetris-Inspired Puzzle Cube