Yes, you can COLOR natural brown eggs for Easter!
Decorated brown eggs look beautiful in Easter Baskets and are easy for the kids to spot on Easter egg hunts.
Until I came up with this idea I was never able to decorate brown eggs well. They just never turned out as nice as the white one’s do.
Try this easy Easter egg decorating idea for beautiful effects. I think they turned out fantastic don’t you?
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Thank you for choosing to support this blog!
How to Color Natural Brown Eggs for Easter
The natural brown Easter eggs found on Kaley Ann inspired my version of this creative twist. She used a white non-toxic paint pen to make some gorgeous eggs.
White looks spectacular, but kids love to color eggs… so we decided to use colors!
They were super easy and fun to make.
So easy even my one-year-old could do it!
How to Color Natural Brown Eggs for Easter: Materials
- Natural brown eggs
- Paint Marker Pens (Non-toxic)
How to Color Natural Brown Eggs for Easter: Directions
1. Hard boil eggs — Carefully place room temperature eggs in boiling water for 10-15 minutes.
2. Allow eggs to cool.
3. Grab paint pens and get creative!
Place the egg in an egg carton to make it easy for the little ones to color.
That’s it… simple and fun!
Use paint pens to color natural brown eggs with color for Easter. They look gorgeous in Easter Baskets and are easy to spot on Easter egg hunts. Try this simple egg decorating hack with the kids today. It’s so easy even a toddler can do it!
You May Also Like
- How to Make an Easter Tree
- How to make Eco-Friendly Easter Baskets
- Ways to Celebrate the Spring Solstice
- Spring Nature Table
- Spring Books for Kids
Latest posts by nell (see all)
- Flower Arranging Montessori Practical Life Activity for Kids - February 25, 2017
- DIY Rainbow Ribbon Fairy Wands for Kids - February 23, 2017
- Lucky Four Leaf Clover Nature Collage - February 22, 2017