Celebrate Earth Day every day!
Earth Day is traditionally celebrated as a day to raise awareness about the health and preservation of our planet. It is a day to celebrate nature and think about how we can each do our part to make this world a greener place to live.
Why we limit this celebration to only one day of the year makes no sense to me. We should all celebrate Earth Day every day!
It’s Friday and we’re in LOVE with Earth Day. This week it’s my turn to share some of the amazing ideas linked up with our It’s Friday, We’re in Love link party & blog hop. Be sure to check out our main page for our past link ups and upcoming topics!
Every Friday, one of our co-hosts shares her favorite posts based on that week’s theme. This week I’m excited to share these awesome Earth Day ideas with you!
It’s Friday, We’re In Love is hosted by 6 amazing bloggers – check them out and follow along so you don’t miss anything! Your hosts are:
Have an Earth Day idea to share? Add it to the link up at the bottom of this page NOW so they can be seen (and LOVED) by ALL of our readers!
There were so many amazing entries this week that I was only able to select a few to feature below. Be sure you check the link up below for lot’s of other amazing ways to celebrate Earth Day every day!d
Celebrate Earth Day Every Day
Below you will find a few of my favorite ways to celebrate Earth Day every day of the year!
Celebrate Earth Day Every Day Inspiration
Below you will find ways to teach your children about making small changes for the well-being of our planet.
- Make an Earth Day Pledge
- Caring for the Earth: 12 Ways to Help Kids Get It
- Recycling for Kids | Rain or Shine Mama
- Teaching Kids to Conserve Water | Edventures with Kids
- Understanding Pollution | The Kavanaugh Report
- Composting with Kids: Closing the Circle
- Earth Day Action Reminder Cards (Free Printable) | Cutting Tiny Bites
- Free 25 Ways to go Green Infographic | This West Coast Mommy
Upcycled Projects & Crafts
If there is anything that symbolizes Earth Day it’s a fun upcycled craft or project. Since we recycle year round, these crafts can be done year round too! I have included a few ideas below.
- Reuse Anything to Start Your Seedlings | Nemcsok Farms
- Build a Juice Jug Greenhouse | Nemcsok Farms
- Egg Carton Daffodils | Nemcsok Farms
- Upcycled Bee and Ladybug Shakers | Play and Learn Every Day
- 20 Totally Awesome Upcycled Crafts for Kids | Cutting Tiny Bites
I love Earth crafts. It’s a shame that the only time of the year that we make them is for Earth Day. Celebrate Earth Day every day by making these planet Earth crafts any day of the year!
- Earth Recycled Craft | Sand In My Toes
- Planet Earth Pom-Poms | Cutting Tiny Bites
- Stained Glass Earth Craft | Mum in the Madhouse
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rain Art | Mum in the Madhouse
You may also like:
<!– end InLinkz script —>