3 ingredient chili cream cheese dip is the hit of every party my husband and I bring it to. We have started to double and triple the recipe whenever we bring it to game day parties and potlucks because we hate to see people cry once the bowl is empty.
It’s not only fantastic with corn chips, it is also amazing on hot dogs and hamburgers. If you are bringing this to a party you’ll need to at least double the recipe. Please don’t make your friends lick the bowl and cry.
You may also like this super yummy and healthy lasagna recipe.
3 Ingredient Chili Cream Cheese Dip
I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical of this when my husband first made it for me. I’m normally a from scratch only snob. I was wrong… this dip won me over at first bite.
3 Ingredient Chili Cream Cheese Dip Ingredients
- 1 15oz can of Chili
- 1 4oz can of Hatch Chili’s
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese
My husband learned this recipe when he worked at Trader Joe’s so we use Trader Joe’s Brand Turkey Chili. You can substitute your favorite homemade chili recipe, or another brand if you like.
3 Ingredient Chili Cream Cheese Dip Directions
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan or slow cooker.
- Cook over medium-high heat stirring until hot and well blended. (Turn to warm when done if using slow cooker)
- Serve with corn chips and enjoy! (We use organic blue corn.)
3 ingredient chili cream cheese dip is also amazing on hot dogs and hamburgers. If you’re having a party triple the recipe, serve blue corn chips with burgers or hot dogs and a vegetable plate and your guest will fall in love!
3 ingredient chili cream cheese dip is the hit of every potluck and game day party in town. Hosts and hostess will thank you for bringing this amazing dip to their party and their guest will beg you for more. Enjoy!
You may also like:
- Valentine Almond Heart Cookies
- How to Make the Best Tasting Green Smoothie Ever!
- Apple Pie Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Cranberry Bread
- YUM! Deliciously Healthy Recipes for Kids
The One Essential Tool You Need To Get Organized For Good!
Join the Rhythms of Play community to get organized, connect with your kids, and find the FREEDOM to do the things you LOVE!
Latest posts by nell (see all)
- DIY Monarch Butterfly Peg Dolls - May 16, 2017
- DIY Father’s Day Personalized Candle Holder Gift Idea - May 11, 2017
- Fun Ways to Celebrate the Summer Solstice - May 10, 2017